Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 2/5/2021 9:32 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years.* By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened.* I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions.* The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for
me to even consider taking one of those shots.** I'm no guinea pig.
If other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

When in the history of vaccination approval and administration in the
U.S. was there was a vaccine that demonstrated a statistically
significant incidence of delayed side effects (serious or otherwise)
occurring more than a few months following inoculation?* Please provide
a reputable reference.* I don't think that you'll be able to find one.
Yet, on the basis of fear, unsubstantiated by any facts, you consider
the potential risk of such a situation greater than the extremely well
documented substantial risk of becoming crippled or killed by an
infection with one of the COVID variants.* For the sake of yourself,
your family members, friends, and possible co-workers, examine the facts
and reconsider your decision!

When in the history of vaccination approval and administration in the
U.S. was there was a mRNA vaccine?

For approval, yes,this is the first, but it is not the first worked on
to date. It is not new technology.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html
mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and
cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the
virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the
mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an
mRNA vaccine.

Future mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to provide
protection for multiple diseases, thus decreasing the number of shots
needed for protection against common vaccine-preventable diseases.

Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune
system to target specific cancer cells.