Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
On 2/5/2021 12:01 PM, wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 12:53:51 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 17:29, Muggles wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested
for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have
been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu
shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough
for me
to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig. If
other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

--
Maggie

Let's see what you say when you're hospitalized with Covid. What are
guys
like Herman Cain, who wouldn't distance, wouldn't wear a mask,
saying?

I've evidently already had a mild version of covid, and I'm fine. At
least that's what they said when I had a sinus infection, which was
treated with antibiotics. Multiple family members and friends have
had
similar cold type illnesses. They're fine, too. I only know one older
man who got the "flu" and waited too long before seeking medical
assistance. They told him if he had waited 2 more days that he would
have died. After receiving covid antibody plasma, he's improved
dramatically and will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow (just
confirmed).

COVID-19 is caused by a virus, and therefore antibiotics should not be
used for prevention or treatment.

She had a sinus infection, which was treated by antibiotics. In the
course of diagnosing and treating the sinus infection, she probably
had a covid antibody test.

No, they would not do an antibody test. They said it was too soon to
test for antibodies.

Additionally, they just told me to wait 10 days after my initial
symptoms of a sinus infection began, and then I was good to go live a
normal life - no isolation - no masks ... etc.

Then they are complete ****wits.

I'm just about back to normal with the exception of making up for lost
sleep due to back pain at night when the weather changes.

Another symptom of this virus.

And have infected lots of people, arsehole.

I was told I'd have antibodies for a number of months. BUT, did NOT get
an antibody test.

Thats the way to check if it was a false positive.

So would another covid test have been.

gee ... Not going to get another test.

Yep, you actually are that terminal a ****wit.

What for,

So you know if you are infectious, ****wit.

when I had NO covid symptoms at all to begin with.

That is a bar faced lie and plenty of infected people are
infectious even when they have no symptoms, arsehole.