Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ESPECIALLY Senile Yank Alert! LOL

On Sun, 13 May 2018 07:52:23 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Monster drooled and
driveled again:

Do you think the heat is what makes them thick?
--

Define "thick". I know of a half dozen meanings when applied to people. o_O

That's simple: it's what you and him are!

[8~{} Auntie Cocksucking Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile Yanks Alert!

On Sun, 13 May 2018 10:53:39 -0400, Ed Pawlowski, the notorious,
troll-feeding Yankietard, blathered again:

And I though Florida was dry?

Need much more than a sump pump. You can hit water at 6 feet. You can
drill a working well at 10 to 30 feet. f a swimming pool is not filled
with water, it may float up out of the ground.

Rainfall is about 59 inches a year, close to what the UK gets, but it
has many more sunny days. It actually rains more days per year, but the
rain is brief and then the sun is out.

You must be ever SO thankful that this known troll, ****** and attention
whore keeps baiting you time and again, you senile Yankie moron! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 11:00:03 -0400, , the mentally
challenged, notorious, troll-feeding retard, blabbered again:

They sell the hell out of these

HE trolls the hell out of all you senile Yankietards! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 11:00:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski, the notorious,
troll-feeding Yankietard, blathered again:

Fire truck will have a ladder. If the fire is forcing me out though,
I'd jump and risk a broken leg rather than burn to death.

Thanks for that most important info, you retarded piece of Yankie ****!
tsk
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 10:58:43 -0400, Ed Pawlowski, the notorious,
troll-feeding Yankietard, blathered again:

The people that write the building code are pessimists. If the fire is
right outside your bedroom you need a second way out.

He REALLY is no pessimist. In fact, he's very optimistic that he will able
to bait you lonely senile driveling Yankietards until all of you croak!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 07:26:45 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Monster drooled and
driveled again:

Who or what is Lexi?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexi

Actually it's Lexa. She's kind of an exotic looking actress. ^_^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexa_Doig

http://fanpix.famousfix.com/gallery/lexa-doig

What a driveling idiot!

[8~{} Auntie ****ty Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 07:40:34 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Monster drooled and
driveled again:

You mean like Englandistan? WTF does "istan" have to do with racism? Can
you define the word "racist" or do you just start barking it when you
encounter things you don't grok? You seem to be afflicted with
HISSY,"Humor Irony Sarcasm impairment SYndrome". Those afflicted often
have HISSY fits when they encounter humor they don't understand. o_O

Trust me, senile idiot, he's nothing of that. He IS just a miserable
attention whore that LOVES seeing you senile Yankies getting trapped by
every single dumb troll of his!

[8~{} Auntie Hopeless Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 07:17:38 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Monster drooled and
driveled again:

FLUSH all the senile drivel

[8~{} Auntie Driveling Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 07:48:58 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

How are you going to judge which fetuses are imperfect? A physically
disabled child could become the next Einstein. I know some very smart
people whos bodies(no pun) don't work that well. ^_^

Obviously THOSE don't talk to you, or you wouldn't feel the need to suck off
that unwashed Scottish idiot, every day! ;-)

[8~{} Auntie Defective Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 10:13:22 AM UTC-5, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 16:11:25 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 9:43:05 AM UTC-5, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 15:40:34 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 9:17:39 AM UTC-5, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 03:39:58 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 6:48:44 PM UTC-5, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 00:06:49 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 2:26:31 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/12/2018 12:56 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I have a 7" Fire tablet and I bought the protective housing for it after I dropped it a few times. Now I drop it all the time but the case protects it. I've been watching the Andromeda TV series on the little 7" tablet when I visit the toilet to drop a load of Readymix. I used to take a magazine or newspaper(remember them) with me to the bathroom when I needed to rid myself of toxic solid waste. Ain't technology amazing? ^_^

I was watching Andromeda. Netflix had the first season but not the rest.
I got up to Season 2, Episode 8 on Amazon and it wouldn't play. A popup
said I needed a ComicCon subscription, $4.99 a month after a 7 day free
trial. I think Season 3 is still available.

A guy was bitching about another scifi show he had been watching that
suddenly required a subscription. Apparently ComicCon bought the rights
to some of the old shows and are trying to capitalize.

https://variety.com/2017/digital/new...hq-1202601338/

What ****es me is I'm guessing the buck stops at Lionsgate; I doubt Lexi
Doig and the others are getting big royalty checks.

My friend The Penguin has a dog named Lexi who's a psychotic beagle. She's also a cutie. From watching all of the SciFi shows, I find it a bit amusing that most of the humans and aliens in outer space are Canadians. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

I thought most actors in American shows were Canadians because Americans are too thick to act.
--

Not exactly. It's cheaper to produce TV shows in Vancouver which is up the coast from Californiastan. I imagine it's still close enough for American actors to travel without too much trouble to make it to acting jobs. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Southern Monster

You call everything "istan" on the end, but claim not to be racist?
--

You mean like Englandistan? WTF does "istan" have to do with racism? Can you define the word "racist" or do you just start barking it when you encounter things you don't grok? You seem to be afflicted with HISSY,"Humor Irony Sarcasm impairment SYndrome". Those afflicted often have HISSY fits when they encounter humor they don't understand. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Humorous Monster

You suffix placenames with istan because you hate the influx of Muslims.

You still haven't defined "racist"

A person who believes their race is better than the others, I've written this before.

I'm a member of the human race. Which race do you belong to? ^_^

which I know you can't because like all Leftists you spew the word toward anything you don't grok. The fact that you
believe "istan" has everything to do with the Muslim invasion, is a further idication that you're afflicted with HISSY. ^_^

Pakistan is one of the sources of the Muslim faith.
--

Do you mean that there are a majority of Muslims in Pakistan? I thought Mohamed was the source of the Muslim faith. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 11:10:12 AM UTC-4, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 15:58:43 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/12/2018 7:50 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Most of those "bedrooms" are illegal since they don't have proper
egress. The "window well" in a basement does not provide enough clear
space to call that an egress so you need a door to the outside in the
bedroom(s)..

What's wrong with going through the door you entered? My normal bedroom
has a window, but it's only the top bit that opens, so I can't leave
through it without violently smashing toughened double glazing with a
heavy object I don't have in the bedroom. But then I'm not a pessimist
and don't require two forms of exit.

The people that write the building code are pessimists. If the fire is
right outside your bedroom you need a second way out.

Which people don't have in non-basements anyway, as most fit burglar proof windows you can't fit through.

I don't know what kind of hellhole you live in, but we've just got ordinary
double-hung glass windows. Mine are only double-pane, but I don't consider
my house is very expensive to heat so there's no incentive to replace them
with more energy-efficient windows.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 10:25:54 AM UTC-5, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 03:35:55 -0700 (PDT), uncle Sane Monster stated and
drove it home again:

ANSWER the question, you Senile Penis Peeler troll: Jut HOW lonely are you
that you need to suck off a FILTHY TROLL who keeps deriding and abusing
America and Americans every day?

[8~{} Uncle Cocksure Monster

Senile Penis Peeler you really need some professional psychiatric help. Get to a therapist as soon as you can before you harm yourself or others. o_O

Just answer the question, you sensible person: HOW lofty are
you that you need to admonish the FILTHY Penis Peeler TROLL who keeps deriding and
insulting -including you- America and Americans every day?

I try to behave more sanely than Trolls like Penis Peeler. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Fantastic Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 08:59:32 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

Just answer the question, you senile sucker of troll cock: HOW lonely are
you that you need to suck off a FILTHY TROLL who keeps deriding and
insulting -including you- America and Americans every day?

[8~{} Auntie Cocksucking Monster

I try to behave more sanely than Trolls like Penis Peeler. ^_^

ANSWER the question, you pathetic sucker of troll cock: HOW lonely are
you that you need to suck off a FILTHY TROLL who keeps deriding and
insulting -including you- America and Americans every day?

[8~{} Auntie Forlorn Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 08:11:25 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

You still haven't defined "racist"

As dumb as he (though not quite as dumb as you), he actually DID define it
....and properly too!

[8~{} Auntie Real Dumb Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 08:45:20 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

I'm a member of the human race. Which race do you belong to? ^_^

Which is a shame! In BOTH cases!

[8~{} Auntie Obnoxious Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 11:19:20 AM UTC-5, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 08:59:32 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

Just answer the question, you senile sucker of troll cock: HOW lonely are
you that you need to suck off a FILTHY TROLL who keeps deriding and
insulting -including you- America and Americans every day?

[8~{} Auntie Cocksucking Monster

I try to behave more sanely than Trolls like Penis Peeler. ^_^

ANSWER the question, you pathetic sucker of troll cock: HOW lonely are
you that you need to suck off a FILTHY TROLL who keeps deriding and
insulting -including you- America and Americans every day?

[8~{} Auntie Forlorn Monster

Poor poor Senile Penis Peeler. You must have had a very hard(no pun) life to cause you to be such a horrible person. I do feel sorry for you and pity you. You really need some professional psychiatric help. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 08:19:54 -0700 (PDT), Auntie Senile Moron drooled and
driveled again:

I know a few fellers who'd be willing to end your life right now. They're
rather intolerant of Leftist goofballs. ^_^

Likewise in your case, you useless senile oaf!

[8~{} Auntie Toothless Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile Yank Alert!

On Sun, 13 May 2018 11:03:56 -0400, , the mentally
challenged, notorious, troll-feeding retard, blabbered again:

I can't tell which is which, so I'd shoot either on sight.

Shoot? With what?

Gosh... does that poor mentally handicapped idiot from Scotland PWN all you
Yankietards! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/13/2018 07:48 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Who or what is Lexi?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexa_Doig

Another Canadian actress.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4zX6wKaY7ug/maxresdefault.jpg

That is her Talia al Ghul role from 'The Arrow'.

https://images3.alphacoders.com/165/165077.jpg

Andromeda. In Andromeda she is a battleship's AI, a holograph, or an
android. Best looking AI I've ever seen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/13/2018 08:15 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:26:44 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/12/2018 04:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Isn't a racist pig a White pig who hates Black pigs? o_O

I guess a Hampshire has real psychological problems...

I know a woman who's one quarter negro and three quarters caucasian.
She calls herself a "quartercast" and only hangs around with whites. I
just thought she had a good tan.

Like Harry's squeeze?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_...ue_Dress_(film)

Pretty good movie, especially the Don Cheadle role. It's all about
passing for white and Jennifer Beals was a natural for Daphne.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 11:00:45 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/13/2018 9:22 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Well in my standard bedroom on the 1st (USA) or ground (UK) floor, I can
still only get out of the door.Â* The window only opens at the top.Â* And
anyone with a 2 storey house who sleeps upstairs has the same problem.
Unless someone provided a ladder for you to climb down, you're ****ed.

Fire truck will have a ladder. If the fire is forcing me out though,
I'd jump and risk a broken leg rather than burn to death.

I figured out when I was about 10 that if you hang from the window
sill and drop the fall is not that far. I used to do it a lot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

'Muslim' is not a race...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 16:09:36 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 15:53:39 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/12/2018 5:48 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

"On Slab" works good in Florida where anything resembling a basement
is liable to become an indoor swimming pool

Sump pumps work wonders.

And I though Florida was dry?

Need much more than a sump pump. You can hit water at 6 feet. You can
drill a working well at 10 to 30 feet. f a swimming pool is not filled
with water, it may float up out of the ground.

Rainfall is about 59 inches a year, close to what the UK gets, but it
has many more sunny days. It actually rains more days per year, but the
rain is brief and then the sun is out.

A sump pump lowers the local water level below the floor of the basement, no problem.

Not really, all it does is try to hold back the tide against the
leakage rate of the basement wall. You still end up with a musty
basement. My sister had that at her house when building nearby changed
the water table and flooded their house. They ended up trenching the
basement floor and dropping the pump below floor level. They had a 1/2
HP pump that ran pretty much constantly if it rained that week. It
didn't really work at all until they piped it into the sewer system
since the same water just came right back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 16:10:47 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 16:00:03 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 14:22:18 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 01:04:17 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 00:50:41 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 00:10:12 +0100, wrote:

On Sat, 12 May 2018 17:43:18 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

"On Slab" works good in Florida where anything resembling a basement
is liable to become an indoor swimming pool - up here in the higher
elevations and more temperate to cold regions, full basements are the
rule rather thanthe exception - almost always conditioned and used as
extra living /utility space.

Furnace in the attic? Not up here. It's in the "basement" - generally
along with laundry and a "rec room" - often an additional bathroom,-
and sometimes even a bedroom or 2.

I am aware of the basement thing but a lot of them still have water
problems. You are right, a basement here is going to be an indoor
pool. You can dig a well with a post hole digger. It is just nasty
water.
Most of those "bedrooms" are illegal since they don't have proper
egress. The "window well" in a basement does not provide enough clear
space to call that an egress so you need a door to the outside in the
bedroom(s)..

What's wrong with going through the door you entered? My normal bedroom has a window, but it's only the top bit that opens, so I can't leave through it without violently smashing toughened double glazing with a heavy object I don't have in the bedroom. But then I'm not a pessimist and don't require two forms of exit.

It is all about what happens if the house is on fire and you wake up
in a room full of smoke. They don't want you to have to go towards the
fire. You certainly don't want to be trapped in the basement if the
fire is upstairs.

Well in my standard bedroom on the 1st (USA) or ground (UK) floor, I can still only get out of the door. The window only opens at the top. And anyone with a 2 storey house who sleeps upstairs has the same problem. Unless someone provided a ladder for you to climb down, you're ****ed.

They sell the hell out of these
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Kidde-2-...8093/202066899

I don't know anyone in the UK with one of those. Maybe Americans are stupid, sorry stoopid, and set more fire in their own homes?

Maybe they are just easier to scare.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 16:12:04 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 16:03:56 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 14:56:44 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:01:54 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/12/2018 01:58 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

According to Aussies, you can't swim in a creek/lake/river/whatever if
there's crocs/gators in it, or you die.

Australia doesn't have alligators:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ear...s-experts.html

What they do have in great abundance is salties:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sal****er_crocodile

Never met one, don't want to. The few American crocs in southern Florida
are pussycats compared to salties or Nile crocodiles.

As far as alligators most of the problems with humans are like the
problems with rattlesnakes; they start with "Hold my beer and watch this."

I can't tell which is which, so I'd shoot either on sight.

Shoot? With what?

A gun. We're talking America here.

Then you are not saying what you would do, just telling us what we
should do, yet you constantly ask why we need a gun.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 16:11:47 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

Fire truck will have a ladder. If the fire is forcing me out though,
I'd jump and risk a broken leg rather than burn to death.

I think I'd take my chances putting out the fire first. By the time I was sure I wanted to jump, I'd be unconscious with smoke. I don't want to live the rest of my life in a wheelchair.

Most folks can drop 2 or 3 meters without having anything bad happen
to them, particularly if you know how to land.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/13/2018 08:32 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 05:16:55 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/12/2018 03:48 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
And I though Florida was dry?

The highest point in Florida is 345' above sea level and it's up on the
Alabama border. Left to its own devices, Florida is a swamp.

I thought it was so hot any water evaporated immediately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everglades

And falls back down at 2 PM... Like the UK the major part of Florida is
surrounded by water that smooths out the extremes. Unlike the UK it's
about the same latitude as Egypt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sun, 13 May 2018 11:31:43 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

I thought it was so hot any water evaporated immediately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everglades

And falls back down at 2 PM... Like the UK the major part of Florida is
surrounded by water that smooths out the extremes. Unlike the UK it's
about the same latitude as Egypt.

Gee... the Scottish sow does so pwn you, dumb lowbrowman! LOL

"I thought it was so hot any water evaporated immediately." You STILL can't
see it, idiot? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 13:10:58 -0400, , the mentally
challenged, notorious, troll-feeding retard, blabbered again:

FLUSH idiot's endless drivel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/13/2018 08:53 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/12/2018 5:48 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

"On Slab" works good in Florida where anything resembling a basement
is liable to become an indoor swimming pool

Sump pumps work wonders.

And I though Florida was dry?

Need much more than a sump pump. You can hit water at 6 feet. You can
drill a working well at 10 to 30 feet. f a swimming pool is not filled
with water, it may float up out of the ground.

Rainfall is about 59 inches a year, close to what the UK gets, but it
has many more sunny days. It actually rains more days per year, but the
rain is brief and then the sun is out.

there's brief and then there is brief... I remember one brief afternoon
rainstorm at Highlands Hammock SP near Sebring when I thought I was
going to drown on supposed dry land.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 16:45:20 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

The question is how far away from us do you have to go before you say they aren't human? I don't call a King Charles Spaniel and a Rottweiler the same species, yet some people will say they're both dogs. Best not to leave them in the same room though.

which I know you can't because like all Leftists you spew the word toward anything you don't grok. The fact that you
believe "istan" has everything to do with the Muslim invasion, is a further idication that you're afflicted with HISSY. ^_^

Pakistan is one of the sources of the Muslim faith.

Do you mean that there are a majority of Muslims in Pakistan? I thought Mohamed was the source of the Muslim faith. ^_^

Pakistan is full of the buggers. Best to keep them over there, or better yet use some bombs like they love doing.

--
I don't have OCD - I'm just defragmenting the universe.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 11:33:49 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

I do wish they'd ban that horrid fibreglass stuff. That soft fluffy
insulation most people put in their attics around here. As soon as you
disturb it, it gets into your lungs, it can't be good for you.

Sprayed urethane isn't that great if you're doing the spraying...

You answered the wrong post, lowbrowman. Birdbrain's idiocy certainly has
brushed off on you ...or was it the other way round? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 May 2018 10:45:29 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

FLUSH troll-feeding idiot's troll fodder

Should I consider a swamp cooler? [email protected] Home Repair 17 June 18th 05 11:06 AM
swamp cooler question JK Home Repair 14 June 7th 05 09:47 PM
replacement bottom swamp cooler pans Anthony Ewell Home Repair 5 May 24th 05 09:11 PM
swamp cooler anode Anthony Ewell Home Repair 5 May 24th 05 07:06 AM
Swamp cooler question SteveB Metalworking 31 May 24th 05 03:28 AM