Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Choose a side

Since everyone insists on posting politics on alt.home.repair, no one
ever seems to get to the point. Well, I'm going to get to that point.

Face it, the Left hates the Right and vice versa. This isn't the UNITED
States, it's the DIVIDED States of America. The only way this can be
settled is to start a WAR between the Left and the Right, or between the
Liberals and Conservatives, or Democrats and Republicans (it's all the
same thing using different words).

Anyhow, the time has come to reunite America, and the only way is to
start a war. This message is intended to start that war, and do so now.
So please choose a side. Either Left or Right. The left must dress in
Blue, the Right must dress in Red. Get yourself dressed in the clothing
to match your side, load your weapons and take to the streets to start
the killings. The object is to kill everyone wearing the opposite
color. Begin NOW!

For those of you who are Independent voters or remain neutral, you must
wear White. Those wearing white should not be shot, they are tired of
your bull**** and want all of you liberals and conservatives to kill
each other to stop the bickering.

There we have it, all 3 colors of the American Flag, which will soon be
just a plain white flag, with a lot of dead red and dead blue around the
border.....

Now, those of you dressed in white, how about some authentic home repair
topics!

The war has begun!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Since everyone insists on posting politics on alt.home.repair, no one
ever seems to get to the point.

Since your opening sentence doesn't even make sense, I'm not going to
bother reading the rest of your post.

I doubt it will get any better.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:37:39 -0600, wrote:

Since everyone insists on posting politics on alt.home.repair, no one
ever seems to get to the point. Well, I'm going to get to that point.

In case anyone is interested, here is a pretty active group for
politics: talk.politics.misc

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Hmmm,
United you win, divided you lose.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 1:37*am, wrote:
[...]

I have long been predicting it.
They are all tooled up with weapons ready for it.
A sick society.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 1:37 am, wrote:

The war has begun!

#
# I have long been predicting it.
# They are all tooled up with weapons ready for it.
# A sick society.

A lot less sick than yours where people are made defenseless by their
government and violence is growing by leaps and bounds to the point where
the UK is now the violence capital of Europe and more violent than the US,
EVEN when you include the small number of thugs in the US responsible for
most violent crime.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 4:34*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 1:37 am, wrote:

The war has begun!

#
# I have long been predicting it.
# They are all tooled up with weapons ready for it.
# A sick society.

A lot less sick than yours where people are made defenseless by their
government and violence is growing by leaps and bounds to the point where
the UK is now the violence capital of Europe and more violent than the US,
EVEN when you include the small number of thugs in the US responsible for
most violent crime.

1% of the population is locked up in the USA.
The most criminal society in the world. Without moral values.
And still we have school massacres.
Presumably even more need to be locked up?
Ten times as many out on parole/supervision orders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarce..._United_States
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/19/2013 11:23 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:37:39 -0600, wrote:

Since everyone insists on posting politics on alt.home.repair, no one
ever seems to get to the point. Well, I'm going to get to that point.

In case anyone is interested, here is a pretty active group for
politics: talk.politics.misc

Good suggestion but most here had alt.home.repair set in their
newsreader by someone else and all they know is they are "on the
Internet" Likely they would never be able to figure out how to add an
additional group to their newsreader or even realize there is such a
thing...

So the endless juvenile tit for tat (often with grade school level name
calling) will continue.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 4:34 pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 1:37 am, wrote:

The war has begun!

#
# I have long been predicting it.
# They are all tooled up with weapons ready for it.
# A sick society.

A lot less sick than yours where people are made defenseless by their
government and violence is growing by leaps and bounds to the point where
the UK is now the violence capital of Europe and more violent than the US,
EVEN when you include the small number of thugs in the US responsible for
most violent crime.

#
# 1% of the population is locked up in the USA.
#

And ??
Usually the criminal element of a population is from 1% to 5%
Apparently we still don't have enough criminals locked up to get them off
the streets.

#
# The most criminal society in the world.
#

Funny how the UK has FAR MORE violent crime than the US
Your definition of "most criminal" is based on your ignorance and bigotry,
not facts.

#
# Without moral values.
#

Apparently we have a few more than the UK does, since we have far less
violent crime and don't consider it OK to let criminals run around free to
commit their crimes

#
# And still we have school massacres.
#

Indeed
It's tragic that schools have been declared "gun-free zones" by idiots, who
just happen to think like you.
It's no different than putting up an invitation to criminals with a "Victim
disarmament Zone"sign..
And you morons fancy yourselves civilised.

#
# Presumably even more need to be locked up?
#

If they commit the crime, they should serve the time..

#
# Ten times as many out on parole/supervision orders.
#

Which just goes to prove that we also believe in rehabilitation, instead of
just putting our heads in the sand like you people do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:18:17 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

# Ten times as many out on parole/supervision orders.
#

Which just goes to prove that we also believe in rehabilitation, instead of
just putting our heads in the sand like you people do.

I'll pick a minor nit g

"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101

The UK sealed up their dungeons of torture. Now the guards have a
routine hug-a-thug with the inmate population and give them chocolate
bars for treats.

harry should research prisons inside the USSR/Russia. The guards have
attack dogs about the size of a medium sized bear? One prison has
housed / released 1Million prisoners since it opened.

American penitentiaries (some) did have dungeons - called "the
back-behind-the-down-yonder". It is said one prisoner was welded into
his cell because he kept breaching his cell grill.

/nit off
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.

You say that like you think those are all bad things?

Consider the Mongol invasion of Persia. They killed 80% of the people. They
killed EVERYONE in Baghdad, tore down every structure, and set fire to the
rubble. The destroyed all the dams and irrigation capability. It took a
thousand years for Persia (Iraq, Iran, etc.) to recover.

I miss the good old days.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 22, 2:37*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.

You say that like you think those are all bad things?

Consider the Mongol invasion of Persia. They killed 80% of the people. They
killed EVERYONE in Baghdad, tore down every structure, and set fire to the
rubble. The destroyed all the dams and irrigation capability. It took a
thousand years for Persia (Iraq, Iran, etc.) to recover.

I miss the good old days.

That's about what you did to the Indians.
After the demise of the USA, it will happen in Israel too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 01:20:37 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.

The really cool thing about GITMO is that Castro stopped cashing the
$1.00 yearly (99 year lease) payment from the U.S.. We save one
dollar per year to keep dangerous 'mother ****ers" locked up in a
tropical climate.

You can probably find the GITMO guest list on the web. Find me an
American confined there. You can't.

We do not assassinate dignitaries, it is against federal law.

What a maroon
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:10:43 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

That's about what you did to the Indians.

What Indians are you talking about, harry? The ones that needed
killin' or the ones that where killed.

Jesus, Jose' and Maria; Indians were killing Spaniards if Florida 500
years ago.

After the demise of the USA, it will happen in Israel too.

Come and get you some - limey.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:29:11 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Every one you torture has sons who remember.
They'll be back.

Yep, those Islamic lunatics are still after you English because of The
Crusades. ^_^

TDD

More recently they ran the Brit out of Afghanistan, before they ran
the Soviets out.

That ****ed of the then BP Oil company, there to rape the land of oil.

Sharia law is allowed in jolly ole England.
Posted to alt.home.repair

or choose a color.

http://imgur.com/gallery/bnHkZUO

--
Wes Groleau

€œMissing a train is only painful if you run after it!€
€” Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01-22-2013 14:16, Oren wrote:
We do not assassinate dignitaries, it is against federal law.

But all you undignified here on Usenet, watch your backs!

--
Wes Groleau

Change is inevitable. We need to learn that €œinevitable" is
neither a synonym for €œgood" nor for €œbad.€

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.

The really cool thing about GITMO is that Castro stopped cashing the
$1.00 yearly (99 year lease) payment from the U.S.. *We save one
dollar per year to keep dangerous 'mother ****ers" locked up in a
tropical climate.

You can probably find the GITMO guest list on the web. *Find me an
American confined there. *You can't.

No-one knows who's confined there.
That's why it's in Cuba.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

That's about what you did to the Indians.

What Indians are you talking about, harry? The ones that needed
killin' or the ones that where killed.

Jesus, Jose' and Maria; Indians were killing Spaniards if Florida 500
years ago.

They deserved to die.

After the demise of the USA, it will happen in Israel too.

Come and get you some - limey.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 00:24:55 -0500, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 01-22-2013 14:16, Oren wrote:
We do not assassinate dignitaries, it is against federal law.

But all you undignified here on Usenet, watch your backs!

You wouldn't be talking about harry, would you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.

The really cool thing about GITMO is that Castro stopped cashing the
$1.00 yearly (99 year lease) payment from the U.S.. *We save one
dollar per year to keep dangerous 'mother ****ers" locked up in a
tropical climate.

You can probably find the GITMO guest list on the web. *Find me an
American confined there. *You can't.

No-one knows who's confined there.

An obvious lie.

That's why it's in Cuba.

....and another but that's what we all expect from harry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

You can probably find the GITMO guest list on the web. Find me an
American confined there. You can't.

Citizenship is irrelevant. During WWII, we had, literally, tens of thousands
of POWs, imprisioned on American soil, who were U.S. citizens captured while
fighting for the Germans or Italians (think dual citizenship).

Not a one got access to the U.S. court system nor were they treated any
differently from their comrades in arms.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.

The really cool thing about GITMO is that Castro stopped cashing the
$1.00 yearly (99 year lease) payment from the U.S.. We save one
dollar per year to keep dangerous 'mother ****ers" locked up in a
tropical climate.

You can probably find the GITMO guest list on the web. Find me an
American confined there. You can't.

No-one knows who's confined there.

An obvious lie.

That's why it's in Cuba.

...and another but that's what we all expect from harry.

Do you really expect lists would be published ****fer?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 01-22-2013 14:16, Oren wrote:
We do not assassinate dignitaries, it is against federal law.

But all you undignified here on Usenet, watch your backs!

You wouldn't be talking about harry, would you?

Why ?
He's not worth the cost of a .22lr

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.

The really cool thing about GITMO is that Castro stopped cashing the
$1.00 yearly (99 year lease) payment from the U.S.. We save one
dollar per year to keep dangerous 'mother ****ers" locked up in a
tropical climate.

You can probably find the GITMO guest list on the web. Find me an
American confined there. You can't.

No-one knows who's confined there.

An obvious lie.

That's why it's in Cuba.

...and another but that's what we all expect from harry.

Do you really expect lists would be published ****fer?

No, I really don't think you know ****. You make that clear enough
every day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Bay_detainees
"On May 15, 2006, the DOD released what they called a complete list
of all 759 former and current inmates who had been held
in military custody in the detainment camps after
a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) action
was filed by the Associated Press."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:53:08 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

Do you really expect lists would be published ****fer?

No, I really don't think you know ****. You make that clear enough
every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Bay_detainees
"On May 15, 2006, the DOD released what they called a complete list
of all 759 former and current inmates who had been held
in military custody in the detainment camps after
a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) action
was filed by the Associated Press."

That list shows one American being confined at GITMO -- by mistake of
the DOD. He renounced his citizenship...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 07:53:15 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On 01-22-2013 14:16, Oren wrote:
We do not assassinate dignitaries, it is against federal law.

But all you undignified here on Usenet, watch your backs!

You wouldn't be talking about harry, would you?

Why ?
He's not worth the cost of a .22lr

The silence alone would be worth the $.02.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Unverifiable. Unless they allow complete access to third parties.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Actually since you were claiming that lists would not be published, your
attempt at redirection is noted and rejected.
Better luck next time, you ignorant twit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:37:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

Praise be Nero's Neptune.

The Titanic sails at dawn

Everybody is shouting

Which side are you on?