Junior Member

Question what is size of Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator model 106.57757790

I was wondering if anyone out there would know what is the exact cu. ft. of my Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator model 106.57757790. Perhaps someone has the same model. It was bought about 8 years ago from Sears. Any help regarding this will be very helpful. The manual doesn't list it and it is not listed inside the refrigerator.

Last edited by roygbiv28 : March 2nd 06 at 07:35 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what is size of Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator model 106.57757790

I have exactly the same problem with my GE refrigerator... the only
indication of size is the range given on the energy rating sticker
inside. If anyone can provide more general information for how to
figure this out, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Yappa
http://yappadingding.blogspot.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

--
roygbiv28

Why not call Sears or their parts department?

Posted to alt.home.repair
ccs>ikyr

I'd go with height times width times depth, minus the volume of any
obstructions, like an ice maker. Am I missing something? How exact do
you need this measurement to be?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"ccsikyr" wrote in message
I'd go with height times width times depth, minus the volume of any
obstructions, like an ice maker. Am I missing something? How exact do
you need this measurement to be?

In the rated number of cubic feet, the icemaker is included.

Junior Member

I wrote to Sears first. They gave me alot of misinformation.

I am redoing my kitchen, and I want to know what I have now, so I can decide if I can get away with a counter-depth side-by-side refrigerator and still have a large enough refrigerator. It's a modest size kitchen.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

Based on a small sampling of two friends, they both hate their side by side
refrigerators. Claustrophic, hard to move things around to reach stuff in
the back, can't fit certain large cooking utensils in at all because of the
width. You might want to consider a bottom freezer model. I have a 22 ft
Amana that's a pleasure.

So much of this is just a personal-preference issue. My wife and I recently
got rid of our bottom-freezer fridge which came with the house, in favor of a
side-by-side. We love the side-by-side, and will never, *ever* own a
bottom-freezer model again.

--
Regards,