Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] homeowner@home.com is offline

Default (OT) Choose a side

Since everyone insists on posting politics on alt.home.repair, no one
ever seems to get to the point. Well, I'm going to get to that point.

Face it, the Left hates the Right and vice versa. This isn't the UNITED
States, it's the DIVIDED States of America. The only way this can be
settled is to start a WAR between the Left and the Right, or between the
Liberals and Conservatives, or Democrats and Republicans (it's all the
same thing using different words).

Anyhow, the time has come to reunite America, and the only way is to
start a war. This message is intended to start that war, and do so now.
So please choose a side. Either Left or Right. The left must dress in
Blue, the Right must dress in Red. Get yourself dressed in the clothing
to match your side, load your weapons and take to the streets to start
the killings. The object is to kill everyone wearing the opposite
color. Begin NOW!

For those of you who are Independent voters or remain neutral, you must
wear White. Those wearing white should not be shot, they are tired of
your bull**** and want all of you liberals and conservatives to kill
each other to stop the bickering.

There we have it, all 3 colors of the American Flag, which will soon be
just a plain white flag, with a lot of dead red and dead blue around the
border.....

Now, those of you dressed in white, how about some authentic home repair
topics!

The war has begun!