Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default (OT) Choose a side

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 7:53 pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:33:23 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Jan 23, 8:13 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:20:10 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
On Jan 22, 7:16 pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 01:20:37 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:

The USA kept it's torture chambers. Presently at Guantanamo bay
Cuba.
Sanctioned by a Republican president. Still running.
I wonder how many Americans are in there? You'll never know.
Americans run amok, murdering and raping civilians worldwide.
Illegally invading countries, organising assassinations.

The really cool thing about GITMO is that Castro stopped cashing
the
$1.00 yearly (99 year lease) payment from the U.S.. We save one
dollar per year to keep dangerous 'mother ****ers" locked up in a
tropical climate.

You can probably find the GITMO guest list on the web. Find me an
American confined there. You can't.

No-one knows who's confined there.

An obvious lie.

That's why it's in Cuba.

...and another but that's what we all expect from harry.

Do you really expect lists would be published ****fer?

No, I really don't think you know ****. You make that clear enough
every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Bay_detainees
"On May 15, 2006, the DOD released what they called a complete list
of all 759 former and current inmates who had been held
in military custody in the detainment camps after
a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) action
was filed by the Associated Press."

#
# Unverifiable. Unless they allow complete access to third parties.
#

Actually since you were claiming that lists would not be published, your
attempt at redirection is noted and rejected.
Better luck next time, you ignorant twit.