Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default (OT) Choose a side

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 4:34 pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 1:37 am, wrote:

The war has begun!

#
# I have long been predicting it.
# They are all tooled up with weapons ready for it.
# A sick society.

A lot less sick than yours where people are made defenseless by their
government and violence is growing by leaps and bounds to the point where
the UK is now the violence capital of Europe and more violent than the US,
EVEN when you include the small number of thugs in the US responsible for
most violent crime.

#
# 1% of the population is locked up in the USA.
#

And ??
Usually the criminal element of a population is from 1% to 5%
Apparently we still don't have enough criminals locked up to get them off
the streets.

#
# The most criminal society in the world.
#

Funny how the UK has FAR MORE violent crime than the US
Your definition of "most criminal" is based on your ignorance and bigotry,
not facts.

#
# Without moral values.
#

Apparently we have a few more than the UK does, since we have far less
violent crime and don't consider it OK to let criminals run around free to
commit their crimes

#
# And still we have school massacres.
#

Indeed
It's tragic that schools have been declared "gun-free zones" by idiots, who
just happen to think like you.
It's no different than putting up an invitation to criminals with a "Victim
disarmament Zone"sign..
And you morons fancy yourselves civilised.

#
# Presumably even more need to be locked up?
#

If they commit the crime, they should serve the time..

#
# Ten times as many out on parole/supervision orders.
#

Which just goes to prove that we also believe in rehabilitation, instead of
just putting our heads in the sand like you people do.