Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Choose a side

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:18:17 -0600, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

# Ten times as many out on parole/supervision orders.
#

Which just goes to prove that we also believe in rehabilitation, instead of
just putting our heads in the sand like you people do.

I'll pick a minor nit g

"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101

The UK sealed up their dungeons of torture. Now the guards have a
routine hug-a-thug with the inmate population and give them chocolate
bars for treats.

harry should research prisons inside the USSR/Russia. The guards have
attack dogs about the size of a medium sized bear? One prison has
housed / released 1Million prisoners since it opened.

American penitentiaries (some) did have dungeons - called "the
back-behind-the-down-yonder". It is said one prisoner was welded into
his cell because he kept breaching his cell grill.

/nit off