Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:40:33 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Well stated Wayne. +1

The house belongs to the owner, nobody has the right to say what you can
and can't do with it.

ONLY in your sociopathic "mind", you abnormal social misfit!

--
Mr Pounder about Birdbrain:
"Do you lot realise that PHucker is one of the biggest ******s/trolls on
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

Frank posted for all of us...

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:49:03 +0100, Fred G. Sanford wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original
equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the
neighborhood looking nice.

Sounds like more red tape and government bull****.

Depends where you live in the US. Generally not needed for
municipalities but in a lot of suburban communities homeowners are
responsible for road maintenance, snow removal and the like.

State will otherwise only maintain development roads built to state
standards with storm drainage, curbs and sidewalks.

We were lucky in being able to give our road over to the state to
maintain and now only have a small cost for snow removal.

Don't you pay taxes for this?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:40:11 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

[8~{} Uncle Free Monster

If you bought a home and signed all the HOA dicuments required of a
homeowner, they can force you to obey the rules unless they are
clearly illegal. Don't bellyache about it if you agreed to it!

They probably didn't agree to it, but had to sign to get the house.

It's like bank terms and conditions, nobody agrees to them, but we need a
bank account, so we sign.

More sociopathic "thinking" by the mentally handicapped resident sociopath.
BG

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:02:30 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The state would plow roads but developments are last on their list. We
hire a guy that does it and are partially reimbursed by the state.
Those without state roads pay the full cost. These things are probably
regional and vary considerably. We also pay several trash haulers
individually as this is not a municipal service.

At least you get more choice as to what you pay for. In the UK everyone
pays exorbitant council tax, most of which is for stuff we never use.

The filthy hovel you infest together with your cats and parrots would be an
even bigger pig-sty if the council didn't arrange things for bums like you!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:32:14 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Yrs, but they also rule your life. Can't leave the garage door open too
long, can't have certain colored curtains, house colors have to be
approved and a lot of other little things you can not decide on your own.

Then why would anyone live in an area governed by those ****wits?

They keep filthy anti-social bums like you out, which is a big advantage!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Around here they like to run in front of cars for a laugh. For some reason

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:28:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The craze here seems to be to have no pavements (er.... sidewalks). And
they make the roads too narrow to pass a car coming the other way. And
put in loads of bends. Dunno if it's meant to be artistic or what, I
call it downright dangerous. Kids playing in the road, people walking
their dogs in the road, cars coming round blind bends towards each other
with people sandwiched in the middle.

Sociopath just doesn't fit in with other people, eh, Birdbrain? G

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
childhood:

"Because it's fun. I set loads of stuff on fire when I was a kid."
"Yip, as a kid my bedroom was full of stuff from skips. If it was ****ed,
we smashed it, if it sort of looked ok, I took it home and repaired it, or
made something else from it. Not just skips, we did break into the village
hall and church and so forth too :-) Gotta love fire exits...."
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
magazines for anyone to use."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:33:10 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

WTF is a "home owners association"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner_association

And people move to such a place voluntarily?!?

Take a guess, idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID:

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID:

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:59:15 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

You're an utter fool if you don't know what our signing up for. It
can get you in a world of hurt.

In Nevada you get 3 days to read, sign the CC&R's before the Title
Company will present the closing papers and key to the home.

Not forced to sign the page. Maybe the same in Arizona?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 15:35:03 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

I do laugh at the joke that the 90% bad lawyers make the good 10% look bad.

10% of lawyers and doctors graduated at the bottom of the class!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 15:43:32 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:38:27 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 9:06:07 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner_association

And people move to such a place voluntarily?!?

Yup, some people need a hand to guide them in life. Sometimes the builders
grab up the good land and put up the houses and let the HOA do the
maintenance nuisance. I would opine it's older people... Sort of like condos
but are individual tracts and single family dwellings. The owners pay the
HOA fees for the maintenance. Sometimes very high $$$$ monthly.

The HOA monthly fees are mostly determined by the 'hood you live in.
Mine are on the low end. Yet clean and an organized community. "Pork
& Beans" in a Miami housing unit never compare :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:49:21 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You are so right. It's amazing how many people are one or all of
those things. I remember when my parents bought their last house and
I was about 16 years old. My dad had me read every piece of
paperwork and then sat down with me to make sure I understood
everything. He made sure that whatever I might sign my name to was a
legally binding contract. I never forgot.

Your Dad sounds like a great guy. Nothing as impressive as a parent
who prepares their children for practical life experiences.

That's not a practical life experience. Showing someone how to swim,
climb mount everest, catch fish, shoot deer, that's practical.

Idiot!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
mind:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:22:52 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You are so right. It's amazing how many people are one or all of
those things. I remember when my parents bought their last house and
I was about 16 years old. My dad had me read every piece of
paperwork and then sat down with me to make sure I understood
everything. He made sure that whatever I might sign my name to was a
legally binding contract. I never forgot.

So he's turned you into a ****wit lawyer type. The reason the whole
world laughs at the Americans. Your father has brainwashed you and does
not deserve to be a father.

Braindamaged ******! tsk

--
Mr Pounder about Birdbrain:
"Do you lot realise that PHucker is one of the biggest ******s/trolls on
usenet? He is a **** poor delivery boy, lives in a stinking hovel with 9
cats, several parrots, no hot running water, no money, no woman, no future
and no hope.
Do you lot realise that he has successfully trolled all of you?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:39:56 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

The HOA monthly fees are mostly determined by the 'hood you live
in. Mine are on the low end. Yet clean and an organized
community. "Pork & Beans" in a Miami housing unit never compare
:-)

When we lived in Ohio we had a two story home on a separate parcel in
a fairly upscale neighborhood. HOA services included trash pickup,
snow removal, lawn mowing, exterior mainenance, etc. Our monthly HOA
fee was $135, which we considered very reasonable given the services
we received.

My BIL moved from NJ to FL. the HOA fees are negligible compared to
taxes he paid in NJ, Tax savings even paid his moving cost. The feller
is still ahead.

Broke lawn sprinkler? Fixed the next day. All he has to do is learn
BBQ for a relaxing afternoon.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:21:59 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You are welcome. I can't tell you how many times I have experienced
people bitching and complaining about contracts they have signed,
simply because they were too lazy to read, too ignorant to understand
or too cheap to hire an attorney.

People like you are why we have attorneys. All attorneys should be
drowned at birth.

Why do you assume that because someone signs something that they agree
with it? It's most likely because they want the thing they're buying.
And anyone who has the time and patience to read it all needs to get a
life.

Driveling idiot! tsk

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic life:
"I've seen quite a few crimes take place, or known about them, and I've
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:48:01 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Two of our sons are lawyers. Both very stand up guys. One works for an
insurance company and one for a firm on civil suits. I worked with a
lot of patent, business and environmental lawyers and have lawyer friends.

I do laugh at the joke that the 90% bad lawyers make the good 10% look bad.

No such thing as a good lawyer. They're just adult argumentative ****s.

I wonder how long it will STILL take that dumb Yank to notice what's the
matter with you, Birdbrain! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Around here they like to run in front of cars for a laugh. For some reason
they're surprised when I accelerate."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:23:44 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

There is a reason my wife goes the meeting alone ;-0

Nevada does have some good HOA laws.

Sounds like they're what I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birbrain: "thought"! LOL

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
"When I were a lad, I was a vegetarian and my friend wasn't. But I broke
the necks of the rabbits we caught and he couldn't bring himself to. Yet he
would eat the result and I wouldn't. Very odd."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:48:36 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

maintenance nuisance. I would opine it's older people... Sort of like condos
but are individual tracts and single family dwellings. The owners pay the
HOA fees for the maintenance. Sometimes very high $$$$ monthly.

What maintainence? My house is maintained by me, as and when and if I
want to. It's my house and nobody will tell me what to do with it.

You are a sick ****** who lives in a pigsty with several cats and parrots
and no hot running water!

--
Mr Pounder about Birdbrain:
"Do you lot realise that PHucker is one of the biggest ******s/trolls on
usenet? He is a **** poor delivery boy, lives in a stinking hovel with 9
cats, several parrots, no hot running water, no money, no woman, no future
and no hope.
Do you lot realise that he has successfully trolled all of you?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The HOA monthly fees are mostly determined by the 'hood you live
in. Mine are on the low end. Yet clean and an organized
community. "Pork & Beans" in a Miami housing unit never compare
:-)

When we lived in Ohio we had a two story home on a separate parcel in
a fairly upscale neighborhood. HOA services included trash pickup,
snow removal, lawn mowing, exterior mainenance, etc. Our monthly HOA
fee was $135, which we considered very reasonable given the services
we received.

My BIL moved from NJ to FL. the HOA fees are negligible compared to
taxes he paid in NJ, Tax savings even paid his moving cost. The feller
is still ahead.

Broke lawn sprinkler? Fixed the next day. All he has to do is learn
BBQ for a relaxing afternoon.

Southern Delaware is filling up with NJ retirees. When they hear the
property tax they ask if that is per month and are floored when they
hear it is per year. Even here in Northern Delaware on the PA border
there are developments spanning the border and property tax on the DE
side will be half that on the PA side.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:43:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/14/2017 4:49 AM, Fred G. Sanford wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original
equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the
neighborhood looking nice.

Yrs, but they also rule your life. Can't leave the garage door open too
long, can't have certain colored curtains, house colors have to be
approved and a lot of other little things you can not decide on your own.

All of which you SHOULD know when you buy the place. Don't like it?
Don't buy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:20:07 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:43:01 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/14/2017 4:49 AM, Fred G. Sanford wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original
equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the
neighborhood looking nice.

Yrs, but they also rule your life. Can't leave the garage door open too
long, can't have certain colored curtains, house colors have to be
approved and a lot of other little things you can not decide on your own.

Then why would anyone live in an area governed by those ****wits?

When you buy in, you become one by default.

Beats me. I'd never go into one but they are very popular is some
areas, especially Florida. Seems every new development has one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:43:01 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/14/2017 4:49 AM, Fred G. Sanford wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original
equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the
neighborhood looking nice.

Yrs, but they also rule your life. Can't leave the garage door open too
long, can't have certain colored curtains, house colors have to be
approved and a lot of other little things you can not decide on your own.

Then why would anyone live in an area governed by those ****wits?

Many of them are gated communities and the sheep will surrender freedom
for security. People like Zimmerman will take care of the stray Skittles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:17:03 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:20:07 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Then why would anyone live in an area governed by those ****wits?

Beats me. I'd never go into one but they are very popular is some
areas, especially Florida. Seems every new development has one.

I live in an HOA by choice. Owned rental homes in them. Prices doubled
in 2-2.5 years so I sold them.

I bitch and groan sometimes for the hell of it. The former president
lives across the street. I think I got his mind right one day in the
middle of the street. Now he jokes with me.

Don't like tree leaves in the rocks or a orphan branches Good. I'll
box them up and send them so you know I fixed this horrendous problem.
I need three trees in the front yard (one spilt apart down the truck)
Okay, I'll plant a plastic banana tree.

My trim is the wrong color of white? STFU -- there are 99 shades of
white!

There is a reason my wife goes the meeting alone ;-0

Nevada does have some good HOA laws.

Sounds like they're what I thought they were, petty pointless rules made
up by bored people without hobbies.

There are always people who want to impose their **** on you. Many of
them work for the government.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:34:42 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

There are so many people who should never breed.

We could do with reducing the fertility rate. WAY too many humans to fit on this planet.

Good to see that you felt personally addressed when "people who should never
breed" was mentioned, ******!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"My IQ is superiour to that of most people".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:33:38 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

It certainly pays to check the credentials and background of both
doctors and attorneys. I won't go to a doctor that isn't board
certified, as highly rated.

I pick doctors who are caucasian.

You don't have much of a choice, Birdbrain: YOU need to pick the doctor who
is willing to take YOU in the first place.

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
"When I were a lad, I was a vegetarian and my friend wasn't. But I broke
the necks of the rabbits we caught and he couldn't bring himself to. Yet he
would eat the result and I wouldn't. Very odd."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:34:07 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You're an utter fool if you don't know what our signing up for. It
can get you in a world of hurt.

There should be no such thing as 5 billion page contracts.

There shouldn't be idiots like you on this planet, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"Oh come on, wars are fun!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:28:36 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

All of which you SHOULD know when you buy the place. Don't like it?
Don't buy.

That doesn't excuse the petty behaviour.

Look who's talking about "petty behaviour"!!! It's the filthy trolling
attention whore, Birdbrain himself! ****ing unbelievable!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID:

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID:

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:33:10 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

things I never use, like libraries and schools.

That explains a LOT about you, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Around here they like to run in front of cars for a laugh. For some reason
they're surprised when I accelerate."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:08:15 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

Then why would anyone live in an area governed by those ****wits?

Many of them are gated communities and the sheep will surrender freedom
for security. People like Zimmerman will take care of the stray Skittles.

Problem is Zimmerman took an ass whipping before he killed the ****ing
attacker. That **** doesn't happen on my dirt. I live in a non-gated
HOA. "I know my rights!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg93zXJ7roI