Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/13/2017 05:26 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

Nice thing about a HOA is they keep low-life trash from bringing down the community.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:35:00 -0400, luther wrote:

On 08/13/2017 05:26 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

Nice thing about a HOA is they keep low-life trash from bringing down the community.

I bet a nickel you can't count the guns on my street or the number of
retired LEO's, locked an loaded. **** the HOA.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/13/2017 05:47 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:35:00 -0400, luther wrote:

On 08/13/2017 05:26 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.
**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

Nice thing about a HOA is they keep low-life trash from bringing down the community.

I bet a nickel you can't count the guns on my street or the number of
retired LEO's, locked an loaded. **** the HOA.

Is this guy your neighbor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:54:41 -0400, luther wrote:

Is this guy your neighbor?

Why do you post under differnt nyms.; Luther and luther?
Bite my ass and your HOA.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/13/2017 06:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:54:41 -0400, luther wrote:

Is this guy your neighbor?

Why do you post under differnt nyms.; Luther and luther?
Bite my ass and your HOA.

I seem to have hit a raw nerve. Is that you in the video?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 2:23:17 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/13/2017 2:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 8:24:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I've been looking for a grill cover that lasts more than a season too. I just had a goofy thought. It's the UV that breaks down the cover right? I was thinking of spraying sunblock on the cover. Anybody else thinks that will work? You can even get the water resistant kind too so it doesn't immediately run off in the rain.

Jebus fraking Christopher! Has anyone thought of putting the darn thing in a shed or someplace else where the Sun doesn't shine on it?! Geez! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Not sure of the exact weight, but it is roughly 200#. My deck is 13
steps up from ground level. My wife has a hard time taking it up and
down the steps by herself.

Um, patio umbrella? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Improvised Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 4:35:10 PM UTC-5, luther wrote:
On 08/13/2017 05:26 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

Nice thing about a HOA is they keep low-life trash from bringing down the community.

Well dang! They'd never let me live there. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Wigger Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 8:06:07 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?
--

An HOA or Home Owners Association is a group of Nazis who can order home owners what they can do with their own property and the people volunteered to have the Nazi boot on their necks. Go figure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Free Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/13/2017 08:14 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

There may be some sort of UV inhibitor you can coat it with, or just
throw an old blanket over the cover. How about a cheap blue tarp?

Cheap blue tarps don't last and they're a mess when they turn into blue
confetti and strings.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Is this guy your neighbor?

Why do you post under differnt nyms.; Luther and luther?
Bite my ass and your HOA.

I seem to have hit a raw nerve. Is that you in the video?

Ain't Oren, but it looks like yer daddy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/13/2017 09:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 8:06:07 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.
**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?
--

An HOA or Home Owners Association is a group of Nazis who can order home owners what they can do with their own property and the people volunteered to have the Nazi boot on their necks. Go figure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Free Monster

Yah, if I want to collect junk cars and old appliances in my front yard, that's my right!
**** them bitches! LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the neighborhood looking nice.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 23:03:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:54:41 -0400, luther wrote:

Is this guy your neighbor?

Why do you post under differnt nyms.; Luther and luther?
Bite my ass and your HOA.

Why do you care about the change of case of one letter? Get a life.

He's a retired lawman. Maybe he's very passionate about enforcing HOA laws?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon 14 Aug 2017 01:35:21a, Lucifer told us...

wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow
original equipment covers. **** them bitches. Do you let them
control you?
WTF is a "home owners association"?
--
An HOA or Home Owners Association is a group of Nazis who can
order home owners what they can do with their own property and
the people volunteered to have the Nazi boot on their necks. Go
figure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Free Monster

If you bought a home and signed all the HOA dicuments required of a
homeowner, they can force you to obey the rules unless they are
clearly illegal. Don't bellyache about it if you agreed to it!

HISSY,"Humor Irony Sarcasm impairment SYndrome". Those afflicted with the mental disorder often fail to see the humor in statements made by others and will often have a HISSY fit. The afflicted can often be calmed down by giving them a lollipop to suck on. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Candy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Do I detect a euphemism ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Lollipops come in different shapes, some of them in the shape of naughty bits. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Circumlocutory Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 9:06:07 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner_association

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 02:03:05 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Welcome to the world of more intense UV rays. I have noticed that a
lot of outdoor equipment and materials degrade far more rapidly than
in the past.

I sincerely doubt sun block, made for people, would last very long on
your grill cover. The first rain or morning dew would probably wash it
off very quickly.

All that being said, take a look at this cover. It has extremely good
reviews and offers a 3 year warranty.

https://www.amazon.com/Hentex-Cover-.../dp/B00SZ5ADN6

Don't start the global warming ****.

Don't start with the **** again that you got for brains, Birdbrain!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 02:05:13 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

What business is it of yours, you ****ed up attention whore?

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 02:06:02 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's another occasion for you to ask a stupid question and catch yet more
attention.

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:54:00 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

He's a retired lawman. Maybe he's very passionate about enforcing HOA laws?

Abuse of capital letters will be the downfall of society!

ANY stupid line will do for you to get attention, eh, you abnormal
sociopathic attention whore?

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:53:36 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the neighborhood looking nice.

Sounds like more red tape and government bull****.

Beats sounding like an idiot ALL of the time, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep "thinking":
"Anybody who does anything to do with safety is a pussy."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/14/2017 4:49 AM, Fred G. Sanford wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original
equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the
neighborhood looking nice.

Yrs, but they also rule your life. Can't leave the garage door open too
long, can't have certain colored curtains, house colors have to be
approved and a lot of other little things you can not decide on your own.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 09:49:03 +0100, Fred G. Sanford wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original
equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the
neighborhood looking nice.

Sounds like more red tape and government bull****.

Depends where you live in the US. Generally not needed for
municipalities but in a lot of suburban communities homeowners are
responsible for road maintenance, snow removal and the like.

State will otherwise only maintain development roads built to state
standards with storm drainage, curbs and sidewalks.

We were lucky in being able to give our road over to the state to
maintain and now only have a small cost for snow removal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 17:32:09 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

We were lucky in being able to give our road over to the state to
maintain and now only have a small cost for snow removal.

How can a homeowner be responsible for snow removal? I mean how can that
possibly work? Does every homeowner clear the road of x yards of snow?
Or do you all come to an agreement that one guy has a big piece of
machinery and you all give him a bit of cash to do it?

....and the resident idiot "strikes", AGAIN! G

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID:

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID:

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 17:18:06 +0100, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

The state would plow roads but developments are last on their list. We
hire a guy that does it and are partially reimbursed by the state.
Those without state roads pay the full cost. These things are probably
regional and vary considerably. We also pay several trash haulers
individually as this is not a municipal service.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:43:01 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/14/2017 4:49 AM, Fred G. Sanford wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original
equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

It's essentially a blight ordinance with teeth. A HOA keeps the
neighborhood looking nice.

Yrs, but they also rule your life. Can't leave the garage door open too
long, can't have certain colored curtains, house colors have to be
approved and a lot of other little things you can not decide on your own.

Then why would anyone live in an area governed by those ****wits?

Beats me. I'd never go into one but they are very popular is some
areas, especially Florida. Seems every new development has one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:20:07 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Then why would anyone live in an area governed by those ****wits?

Beats me. I'd never go into one but they are very popular is some
areas, especially Florida. Seems every new development has one.

I live in an HOA by choice. Owned rental homes in them. Prices doubled
in 2-2.5 years so I sold them.

I bitch and groan sometimes for the hell of it. The former president
lives across the street. I think I got his mind right one day in the
middle of the street. Now he jokes with me.

Don't like tree leaves in the rocks or a orphan branches Good. I'll
box them up and send them so you know I fixed this horrendous problem.
I need three trees in the front yard (one spilt apart down the truck)
Okay, I'll plant a plastic banana tree.

My trim is the wrong color of white? STFU -- there are 99 shades of
white!

There is a reason my wife goes the meeting alone ;-0

Nevada does have some good HOA laws.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

I was going to say those asshats should be glad it's not sitting in the
front yard...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

luther posted for all of us...

On 08/13/2017 05:26 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

Nice thing about a HOA is they keep low-life trash from bringing down the community.

They let you in didn't they? What's your definition of 'low-life trash'?
Wait until they don't like something you are doing or your neighbor
complains about an imagined fault.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:47:41 +0100, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:38:29 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

On Mon 14 Aug 2017 06:25:39a, Stormin' Norman told us...

wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow
original equipment covers. **** them bitches. Do you let
them control you?
WTF is a "home owners association"?
--

An HOA or Home Owners Association is a group of Nazis who can
order home owners what they can do with their own property and
the people volunteered to have the Nazi boot on their necks. Go
figure. ¯\_(ダž)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Free Monster

If you bought a home and signed all the HOA dicuments required of
a homeowner, they can force you to obey the rules unless they are
clearly illegal. Don't bellyache about it if you agreed to it!

Well stated Wayne. +1

Thanks!

You are welcome. I can't tell you how many times I have experienced
people bitching and complaining about contracts they have signed,
simply because they were too lazy to read, too ignorant to understand
or too cheap to hire an attorney.

People like you are why we have attorneys. All attorneys should be
drowned at birth.

Why do you assume that because someone signs something that they agree
with it? It's most likely because they want the thing they're buying.
And anyone who has the time and patience to read it all needs to get a
life.

Two of our sons are lawyers. Both very stand up guys. One works for an
insurance company and one for a firm on civil suits. I worked with a
lot of patent, business and environmental lawyers and have lawyer friends.

I do laugh at the joke that the 90% bad lawyers make the good 10% look bad.
Posted to alt.home.repair

James Wilkinson Sword posted for all of us...

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:38:27 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 9:06:07 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:26:21 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:18:52 -0400, Luther wrote:

Check with your homeowner's association. Some only allow original equipment covers.

**** them bitches. Do you let them control you?

WTF is a "home owners association"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner_association

And people move to such a place voluntarily?!?

Yup, some people need a hand to guide them in life. Sometimes the builders
grab up the good land and put up the houses and let the HOA do the
maintenance nuisance. I would opine it's older people... Sort of like condos
but are individual tracts and single family dwellings. The owners pay the
HOA fees for the maintenance. Sometimes very high $$$$ monthly.

--
Tekkie