Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:20:07 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Then why would anyone live in an area governed by those ****wits?

Beats me. I'd never go into one but they are very popular is some
areas, especially Florida. Seems every new development has one.

I live in an HOA by choice. Owned rental homes in them. Prices doubled
in 2-2.5 years so I sold them.

I bitch and groan sometimes for the hell of it. The former president
lives across the street. I think I got his mind right one day in the
middle of the street. Now he jokes with me.

Don't like tree leaves in the rocks or a orphan branches Good. I'll
box them up and send them so you know I fixed this horrendous problem.
I need three trees in the front yard (one spilt apart down the truck)
Okay, I'll plant a plastic banana tree.

My trim is the wrong color of white? STFU -- there are 99 shades of
white!

There is a reason my wife goes the meeting alone ;-0

Nevada does have some good HOA laws.