Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 02:03:05 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Welcome to the world of more intense UV rays. I have noticed that a
lot of outdoor equipment and materials degrade far more rapidly than
in the past.

I sincerely doubt sun block, made for people, would last very long on
your grill cover. The first rain or morning dew would probably wash it
off very quickly.

All that being said, take a look at this cover. It has extremely good
reviews and offers a 3 year warranty.

https://www.amazon.com/Hentex-Cover-.../dp/B00SZ5ADN6

Don't start the global warming ****.

Don't start with the **** again that you got for brains, Birdbrain!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":