Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:22:52 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You are so right. It's amazing how many people are one or all of
those things. I remember when my parents bought their last house and
I was about 16 years old. My dad had me read every piece of
paperwork and then sat down with me to make sure I understood
everything. He made sure that whatever I might sign my name to was a
legally binding contract. I never forgot.

So he's turned you into a ****wit lawyer type. The reason the whole
world laughs at the Americans. Your father has brainwashed you and does
not deserve to be a father.

Braindamaged ******! tsk

--
Mr Pounder about Birdbrain: