Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:40:11 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

[8~{} Uncle Free Monster

If you bought a home and signed all the HOA dicuments required of a
homeowner, they can force you to obey the rules unless they are
clearly illegal. Don't bellyache about it if you agreed to it!

They probably didn't agree to it, but had to sign to get the house.

It's like bank terms and conditions, nobody agrees to them, but we need a
bank account, so we sign.

More sociopathic "thinking" by the mentally handicapped resident sociopath.
BG

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: