Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:48:01 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Two of our sons are lawyers. Both very stand up guys. One works for an
insurance company and one for a firm on civil suits. I worked with a
lot of patent, business and environmental lawyers and have lawyer friends.

I do laugh at the joke that the 90% bad lawyers make the good 10% look bad.

No such thing as a good lawyer. They're just adult argumentative ****s.

I wonder how long it will STILL take that dumb Yank to notice what's the
matter with you, Birdbrain! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Around here they like to run in front of cars for a laugh. For some reason