Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:28:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The craze here seems to be to have no pavements (er.... sidewalks). And
they make the roads too narrow to pass a car coming the other way. And
put in loads of bends. Dunno if it's meant to be artistic or what, I
call it downright dangerous. Kids playing in the road, people walking
their dogs in the road, cars coming round blind bends towards each other
with people sandwiched in the middle.

Sociopath just doesn't fit in with other people, eh, Birdbrain? G

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
childhood:

"Because it's fun. I set loads of stuff on fire when I was a kid."
"Yip, as a kid my bedroom was full of stuff from skips. If it was ****ed,
we smashed it, if it sort of looked ok, I took it home and repaired it, or
made something else from it. Not just skips, we did break into the village
hall and church and so forth too :-) Gotta love fire exits...."
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
magazines for anyone to use."
MID: