Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:39:56 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

The HOA monthly fees are mostly determined by the 'hood you live
in. Mine are on the low end. Yet clean and an organized
community. "Pork & Beans" in a Miami housing unit never compare
:-)

When we lived in Ohio we had a two story home on a separate parcel in
a fairly upscale neighborhood. HOA services included trash pickup,
snow removal, lawn mowing, exterior mainenance, etc. Our monthly HOA
fee was $135, which we considered very reasonable given the services
we received.

My BIL moved from NJ to FL. the HOA fees are negligible compared to
taxes he paid in NJ, Tax savings even paid his moving cost. The feller
is still ahead.

Broke lawn sprinkler? Fixed the next day. All he has to do is learn
BBQ for a relaxing afternoon.