Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:34:42 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

There are so many people who should never breed.

We could do with reducing the fertility rate. WAY too many humans to fit on this planet.

Good to see that you felt personally addressed when "people who should never
breed" was mentioned, ******!

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"My IQ is superiour to that of most people".