Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 19:02:30 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The state would plow roads but developments are last on their list. We
hire a guy that does it and are partially reimbursed by the state.
Those without state roads pay the full cost. These things are probably
regional and vary considerably. We also pay several trash haulers
individually as this is not a municipal service.

At least you get more choice as to what you pay for. In the UK everyone
pays exorbitant council tax, most of which is for stuff we never use.

The filthy hovel you infest together with your cats and parrots would be an
even bigger pig-sty if the council didn't arrange things for bums like you!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":