Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Stall Shower vs Big Vanity

House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 17, 6:55*am, dgk wrote:
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Add one more to the list.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"dgk" wrote in message
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

When our house was still in the planning stages, we noticed that the master
bath had a tub and a shower and a two sink vanity.

The changes we made (easy when you are still dealing with paper) were to get
rid of the tub first. There is one in the other bathroom and one is enough.
Next change the vanity to a single sink. Our previous house had a two-sink
vanity and in 16 years there we never used both sinks. One was always
enough.

Charlie

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
dgk wrote:

House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

You have all kinds of options, but the one thing I wouldn't do is make a
choice based on some theoretical resale value consideration. In my book,
unless the house is going on the market immediately, that's a non-issue.
Posted to alt.home.repair

dgk wrote:
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Take out the stupid tub and leave the shower. The only thing even close to
being as useless as a tub is a shower in one.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair

dgk wrote:
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

We have two bathrooms...guest bath has a tub/shower combo and the master
has a wide vanity and a stall shower. We never use the tub, unless I'm
cleaning something like venetian blinds ) I would definitely want a
stall shower if we moved, but it probably would not be a buying-point.
Being without a tub might limit future sales, esp. to families with
small children.

If you go with a stall shower and plan to stay in the home, be sure to
allow for grab-bars, hand-held shower and some sort of seating - those
things might become important when ya' get really old or if limited by
an injury.
Posted to alt.home.repair

dgk wrote:
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Hi,
In our house there is bathroom on every level including basement.
All has separate shower stall with glass door and tiled walls.
Main bath has Jacuzzi tub. Most of time we shower and at least on week
end we soak in the tub. Also main bath vanity has two sinks, enough room
for wife doing make up with big wall mirror. If one thing I want, I'd
install multi head steam shower. Having separate shower is very handy.
Also we have sauna in the enclosed 4 season sun room which we
use a lot all season.
Posted to alt.home.repair

dgk wrote:

House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

I'd seriously look at the house floorplan and see if it would be
possible to add a nice master bath, potentially with a small addition.
Depending on the details, adding such a new bath may not cost much more
than remodeling (replacing) an existing one.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:09:23 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

dgk wrote:

[...]

Rowhouse, 18' by 40' or so. My neighbors are very nice but might
object to me moving into their bathroom.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:44:23 -0500, "Charlie"
wrote:

"dgk" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

No two-sink vanity. That certainly makes sense.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:49:23 -0500, "dadiOH"
wrote:

dgk wrote:
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Take out the stupid tub and leave the shower. The only thing even close to
being as useless as a tub is a shower in one.

I think a tub comes in handy, particularly as we get older. Lying in
hot water, does seem to make things better. Of course, I haven't done
it in a year or two.

These rowhouses are really starter houses and folks often trade up and
move further from the city. So having a tub is important for young
families with young kids. That doesn't describe our situation though.

And, of course, nothing is forever. Whatever I do can be undone.
Posted to alt.home.repair

dgk wrote:
I'd seriously look at the house floorplan and see if it would be
possible to add a nice master bath, potentially with a small
addition. Depending on the details, adding such a new bath may not
cost much more than remodeling (replacing) an existing one.

Rowhouse, 18' by 40' or so. My neighbors are very nice but might
object to me moving into their bathroom.

Share

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

dgk wrote:

[...]

Yep, that would limit your options some. My point though for homes where
there is some expansion room, is that if you're trying to remodel a
bathroom to make it roomier, and buying new fixtures, flooring, etc. in
a lot of cases it may not cost that much more to frame out a small
addition or steal space from an oversized living room to add a nice new
master bath.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

er: The only thing even close to being as useless as a tub is a shower
in one.

IYHO, of course...

Both of my daughters - late teens - still enjoy a nice long bubble
bath sometimes. Far be it from me to deny them this simple pleasure.

So if your tub get used, and all you have room for is a "shower in
one" then "useless" doesn't fit either case.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

dgk wrote:
[...]

And, of course, nothing is forever. Whatever I do can be undone.- Hide quoted text -

Whatever I do can be undone...

....for a price.

Posted to alt.home.repair

dgk wrote the following:
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Why a separate shower and tub? Combine the both if you actually use a
tub once in a while. The only use for a tub is to wash the dog after an
encounter with a skunk.
If you have a small dog, the kitchen sink will work as well, so you
don't need a tub at all..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

"dgk" wrote

House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

In a 12x40 tract home, loss of the shower as a separate stall is not a big
issue. Loss of the tub (with added shower head) *is*. You have only a sink
and toilet in the other one.

I won't even stay more than one night in a hotel, without a tub. Given a
choice, based on the space, I'd keep the stall and the tub and SO that the
sink can only be (measure, add size) bigger. If SO's desires meet yours,
remove stall and put in bigger vanity.

Note almost every reply you got was from guys who take showers almost
exclusively. I may as well sometimes, but I want the option and use the tub
2-3 times a week. So does Hubby and daughter.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

wrote:

dgk wrote:
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Take out the stupid tub and leave the shower. The only thing even close to
being as useless as a tub

I like baths. I watch tv while I soak.

Also good for washing children too big for a bathinette, and probably
the smaller one's too. Try to get two people in a shower. And it's
good for washing big things. Or storing a live fish until it's time
to cook it.

is a shower in one.

Huh. It's easy to take a shower in a bathtub.

Also, when your furnace doesn't work, nothing else increases the
humidity and feeling of warmth as does a shower into a stopped bath
tub. Leave the bathroom door open and be sure to turn off the water
before the bathtub overflows. Then let the water sit there until it
cools off.

(Second best is boiling water on the stove.)

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:12:48 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

"dgk" wrote

House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

In a 12x40 tract home, loss of the shower as a separate stall is not a big
issue. Loss of the tub (with added shower head) *is*. You have only a sink
and toilet in the other one.

I won't even stay more than one night in a hotel, without a tub. Given a

Is such a hotel common?

Two years ago, when the plane from Newark left two hours late and I
missed my connection in London, they put me up, just for daylight
hours until the next plane left, in the Heathrow Hilton I think.
Because I asked about internet, they put me in a business room, and a)
Internet was free in the lobby but cost money in my room, b) there was
no bathtub. I'd never heard of such a thing.

choice, based on the space, I'd keep the stall and the tub and SO that the
sink can only be (measure, add size) bigger. If SO's desires meet yours,
remove stall and put in bigger vanity.

Note almost every reply you got was from guys who take showers almost
exclusively. I may as well sometimes, but I want the option and use the tub
2-3 times a week. So does Hubby and daughter.

You can't put bubble bath in a shower stall. Well, you can, but it's
hard to find.
Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

wrote:

dgk wrote:
[...]

Obviously you don't live in a very cold area, boiling water would do next to
nothing if my furnace went out (increasing humidity is a bad idea if the
house is cooling of in below freezing weather) --- I would stoke up the wood
stove.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Row house, 18' by 40' or so? Then my vote would be, lose the shower and
replace it with a stackable front loading washer and dryer. No more trips
to the basement to wash clothes.

And, keep the tub/shower. Despite what personal preferences you, me, or
others here may have in terms of liking showers, buyers want a tub/shower.
No tub/shower (in at least one of the bathrooms) means no sale. Ask any
experienced real estate salesperson.

"dgk" wrote in message
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:33:07 -0500, willshak
wrote:

dgk wrote the following:
[...]

I mostly used the tub as a place to put the cat litter box but we've
moved it into the hallway. I really would like to take a bath now and
then. But I can't see taking a bath and not showering afterwards to
remove the left over crud.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

[...]

This does seem to be mostly a male dominated newsgroup so some of the
lack of warmth towards a tub is understandable and the curve will be
appropriatedly adjusted.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:01:28 -0500, "Jay-T"
wrote:

Row house, 18' by 40' or so? Then my vote would be, lose the shower and
replace it with a stackable front loading washer and dryer. No more trips
to the basement to wash clothes.

And, keep the tub/shower. Despite what personal preferences you, me, or
others here may have in terms of liking showers, buyers want a tub/shower.
No tub/shower (in at least one of the bathrooms) means no sale. Ask any
experienced real estate salesperson.

"dgk" wrote in message
.. .
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Considering that I used to live in an apartment and had to haul my
clothes to a laundry, having to take them to the basement to wash is
really not a big deal. If not for that, I'd hardly even see the
basement. I do like the idea of having the washer/dryer on the same
floor as the dirty and clean clothes, but the SO wants a big vanity.

I am, of course, the one who brings the clothes down and back up, but
mostly I don't have to wash them. We've actually put up a clothes line
in the backyard and during warmer months I'm the one that gets to hang
them up and bring them back when they're dry. I figure it's Green,
saves a bit of money, and I really do like the feel and smell of them
more when they've been drying in the sunshine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 18, 8:50*am, dgk wrote:
[...]

Here, let me re-adjust it.

What's the point in having the bathroom be a palace? It's the place
where I
****/shower/shave/brush and get out.

When we remodel our lone bathroom, my husband and I want to take out
the tub and put in a shower. Of course, we intend to leave the house
feet first, so affecting the resale value is not an issue.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Dec 17, 10:50*am, Tony Hwang wrote:

snip

Hi,
In our house there is bathroom on every level including basement.
All has separate shower stall with glass door and tiled walls.
Main bath has *Jacuzzi tub. Most of time we shower and at least on week
end we soak in the tub. Also main bath vanity has two sinks, enough room
for wife doing make up with big wall mirror. If one thing I want, I'd
install multi head steam shower. Having separate shower is very handy.
Also we have sauna in the enclosed 4 season sun room which we
use a lot all season.

You and Al Gore are real serious power users, right?

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 17, 6:55*am, dgk wrote:
House has 1 1/2 baths. The main one is small (11x5) and has a stall
shower and separate tub. One way or another the bathroom is going to
get redone. I wouldn't have a problem using the tub as a shower and
using the space the stall shower takes up to put in a big sink/vanity
like the Significant Other wants, but several friends say that a
separate shower is a big convenience and selling point. Apparently
many people won't consider buying a house without a stall shower.

I suppose the correct answer is to do whatever we want to do. Neither
of us is quite near an age where climibing over a tub wall is a big
challenge. Still, I was shocked at the number of people who told me
that I'd be crazy to remove a stall shower.

Why you asking here when you already have your marching orders?

She is right, take out the shower, replace the old tub with a larger
tub and multiple-head shower, and definitely put in two sinks.
Because a large vanity with only one sink is a waste, whereas a two
sink vanity is a "marriage saver" and very good for resale. More
people demand a bathroom with two sinks, than demand a bathroom with a
stall shower. Especially if the tub is new, big and has a multi-head
shower too thats better than a stall.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

wrote:

dgk wrote:
[...]

I meant, "Try to wash a baby or a child in a shower."

good for washing big things. Or storing a live fish until it's time
to cook it.

is a shower in one.

Huh. It's easy to take a shower in a bathtub.

Also, when your furnace doesn't work, nothing else increases the
humidity and feeling of warmth as does a shower into a stopped bath
tub. Leave the bathroom door open and be sure to turn off the water
before the bathtub overflows. Then let the water sit there until it
cools off.

(Second best is boiling water on the stove.)

Obviously you don't live in a very cold area, boiling water would do next to
nothing if my furnace went out (increasing humidity is a bad idea if the
house is cooling of in below freezing weather)

I'm sure you're right if it's going to get below freezing inside the
house, but when is 40 or 30 or 20 out and it's going to go to 50
inside, or 40 or 35 inside, an increase in humidity I'll bet has as
much effect anywhere as it does here.

--- I would stoke up the wood
stove.

If he takes out the bathtub, he could put a wood stove in that spot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 18, 1:32*pm, RickH wrote:
On Dec 17, 6:55*am, dgk wrote:

[...]

and you have data to support this claim?

cheers
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 18, 8:30*pm, DD_BobK wrote:
On Dec 18, 1:32*pm, RickH wrote:

On Dec 17, 6:55*am, dgk wrote:

[...]

Bob- Hide quoted text -

Take it from me, all married women want a double vanity. And after 10
years of marriage the men wish they had a sink of their own too, and a
few square inches of space without makeup, lipstick, and other female
stuff laying all over the place. Women will take over a sink very
quickly. A double vanity is a no-brainer if given the choice of two
redundant places to bathe at the expense of the extra sink.

One can always install a shower door on a tub to make a fine 6 foot by
3 foot shower stall, so you have to step over, big deal. And at one
tenth the price of making a 6x3 foot stall out of mud and tile.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 18, 8:16*pm, RickH wrote:
On Dec 18, 8:30*pm, DD_BobK wrote:

On Dec 18, 1:32*pm, RickH wrote:

On Dec 17, 6:55*am, dgk wrote:

[...]

Rick-

I guess Cindy and my wife didn't get the memo.

Of the several homes I've owned about 1/4 had double sink vanities.
Double vanity or not....I never wanted, needed or missed them.

btw I'm in 3x your 10 year number....my condolences wrt
"a few square inches of space without makeup, lipstick, and other
female stuff laying all over the place. Women will take over a sink
very quickly."
bummer

I enjoy & prefer a tidy space.

Addtionally I have a bathroom that has a double vanity, bathing tub &
separate shower stall. The shower stall gets daily use (2x), the tub
gets used maybe once a week and the double vanity seldom.

YMMV (as it appear to)

cheers
Bob

cheers
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:52:23 -0500, "dadiOH"

Other items are to follow the Australian (probably
Japanese too) practice of putting a drain in the floor center so that
you can just hose down the entire bathroom or if that seems too gross
put a mop sink in the corner.

I've always tought the ideal house would have...

1. tile or concrete floors

2. all rooms with a drain

3. furnishings built in on concrete or hung from the ceiling

Bring in a hose and hose the sucker down

They are available now. They are called prisons.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:07:03 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Dec 18, 8:50*am, dgk wrote:
[...]

Thank you. I agree that a bathroom does not need to be a place
although the Significant Other seems to think that it should be. I do
tend more towards the practical. When I started asking about the
importance of a separate stall shower I wasn't thinking about
replacing the tub instead. The tub is practical for many reasons. It's
easy to fill the humidifier tank. It's good for washing out the
litterbox. And, of course, it is good for soaking aching muscles after
shoveling that F***g snow.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 18, 11:16*pm, RickH wrote:
On Dec 18, 8:30*pm, DD_BobK wrote:

On Dec 18, 1:32*pm, RickH wrote:

On Dec 17, 6:55*am, dgk wrote:

[...]

Not 100%, since I am the counterexample to that. I want
a single vanity, since when I'm in the bathroom, I don't
want any company.

And after 10
years of marriage the men wish they had a sink of their own too, and a
few square inches of space without makeup, lipstick, and other female
stuff laying all over the place. *

I put everything away when I'm done with it. (I don't wear makeup.
Ever.)
Actually, I line up everything in the order that I use it, and put it
away
when I've used it. That way, I don't forget any steps.

Wish I could get my husband to do the same; his crap (mainly medicine)
is always out on the vanity top. Still, it's a small price to pay.
He's a great
guy.

Cindy Hamilton