Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Stall Shower vs Big Vanity

On Dec 17, 10:50*am, Tony Hwang wrote:

snip

Hi,
In our house there is bathroom on every level including basement.
All has separate shower stall with glass door and tiled walls.
Main bath has *Jacuzzi tub. Most of time we shower and at least on week
end we soak in the tub. Also main bath vanity has two sinks, enough room
for wife doing make up with big wall mirror. If one thing I want, I'd
install multi head steam shower. Having separate shower is very handy.
Also we have sauna in the enclosed 4 season sun room which we
use a lot all season.

You and Al Gore are real serious power users, right?

Joe