Vito Kuhn

Paul Kierstead wrote:

I am quick to discredit anyone whose only contributions create great
strife.

If you bothered to look, you would see that I was a contributor to this forum
before I had my accident. I came very close to death, and I'm confined to a
wheelchair now. After you experience something like that, you change BIG TIME.
I hope you never have to go through what I went through.

Of course, you don't give squat about my life or my story, and I don't expect
you to. I just wanted to point out that I did used to post here at one time,
and I have made contributions here in the past, contrary to what others are
saying about me.

VK

J. Clarke

Vito Kuhn wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

He is a troll.

I hate trolls and flamers more than anyone I've ever spoken to. You don't
know me from a hole in the wall.

Trolls are known from their behavior. If you don't wish to be thought a
troll then don't act the part. What have you made out of wood lately
anyway?

You're quick to discredit anyone who has
a different opinion than the mainstream in this forum as a troll, but life
is not that simple.

No, we're just quick to discredit you because you're an obnoxious pest.

You need to have a look at your conscience, and figure
out what drives you to say such malicious things about decent people.

What malicious things has he said about "decent people"? Hint--you don't
count as "decent people".

God
above is watching, and I don't think he is very pleased with your conduct.

Coming from you, that's a laugh.

VK

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Dave Balderstone

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

Are you forgetting that Susan and I voluntarily pulled our proposal

Nope. I remember your cowardice, refusal to aswer legitimate criticism,
and active non-presence.

I still have Susan's whinging, pleading, self-doubting email that told
me all about you and what a sad case you are. If it's you.

I can forward it to you if you'd like...

--
"You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full
of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the
Vito Kuhn

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

Are you forgetting that Susan and I voluntarily pulled our proposal

Nope. I remember your cowardice, refusal to aswer legitimate criticism,
and active non-presence.

We answered all cordial queries for information. We made it clear from the
beginning that we would not reply to flamers.

I still have Susan's whinging, pleading, self-doubting email that told
me all about you and what a sad case you are. If it's you.

My story is no secret, and yes, my living situation is very sad indeed. If
it makes you feel better to know that I face daily challenges that you will
(hopefully) never know, then so be it.

I can forward it to you if you'd like...

You already posted it all over usenet, no need. I thought you volunteered to
be a votetaker? That never happened, no surprise either.

VK
Dave Balderstone

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

We answered all cordial queries for information.

That is demonstrably false. You're lying. Again.

My story is no secret, and yes, my living situation is very sad indeed.

http://www.babybundlecakes.com/Images/B%20Crying%20Baby.jpg

--
"You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full
of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the
clue mating dance." -- Edward Flaherty

Paul Kierstead

Vito Kuhn wrote:
Paul Kierstead wrote:

I am quick to discredit anyone whose only contributions create great
strife.

If you bothered to look, you would see that I was a contributor to this forum
before I had my accident.

I did bother to look. I see nothing but the newsgroup issues and this
one. Did you post under a different name? There was a Fred Kuhn who
posted in the '99 era.

I came very close to death, and I'm confined to a
wheelchair now. After you experience something like that, you change BIG TIME.
I hope you never have to go through what I went through.

I honestly hope so as well. But make sure you change for the better. You
can still make a positive contribution. If I should choose to believe
your advice about acetone was without any knowledge of the fuss (which I
am a good chunk to blame for), then perhaps you are trying to be
positive (wrong, you should check things more thoroughly, but at least
it is positive) but I find that very hard to believe. So show me that
you were at least contributing positive things previously. Show me the
posts; you might even convince some people.

Of course, you don't give squat about my life or my story, and I don't expect
you to.

I might care about it, but it still doesn't excuse actions. Care,
sympathy, understanding; you can have all these things yet still condemn
the actions, which is all I really have to go by.

I just wanted to point out that I did used to post here at one time,
and I have made contributions here in the past, contrary to what others are
saying about me.

Then show us different. And then, contribute postive things. Lead by
example (*)

PK

(*) Yes, I am a hypocrite. But that doesn't make the advice wrong, just
means that I cannot be as good a person as I might like to be. Somedays.
And somedays, you just want to be bad, and I cannot explain that
Vito Kuhn

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

We answered all cordial queries for information.

That is demonstrably false. You're lying. Again.

No, it is not, and you're flaming again.

My story is no secret, and yes, my living situation is very sad

indeed.

http://www.babybundlecakes.com/Images/B%20Crying%20Baby.jpg

Do yourself a favor and attend church services on Sunday. Maybe then you will
learn to be less abusive to people less fortunate than you.

VK
Vito Kuhn

Joe Wells wrote:
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:03:20 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Speaking of a separate group, what ever happened to:
"There will be a woodworking newsgroup for all ages
in a new international hierarchy. More information about this will
surface as it becomes available."

I'm glad you brought that up, I didn't want you to think I was shoving it down
your throat by bringing it up myself.

We are considering two options. Henrietta K. Thomas said that we could create
a group in the us.* hierarchy "us.arts.woodworking". Russ Allbery was also
very helpful by giving us the info needed to start a new hierarchy fam.*, the
group would be "fam.woodworking". There are pros and cons of both options,
and we are weighing both sides very carefully before we make any announcement.
It is a big decision, deciding whether it would be better to be mere newsgroup
moderators, or to take on the responsibility of hierarchy managers.

We admitted that we rushed into the rwa-a proposal, and hadn't considered the
side effects in advance. I think all parties involved agree that it was best
to NOT create THAT group, in the end, and that is what matters. Whatever we
decide to do, the new group will be a woodworking group. There will be rules,
but we're not forcing anyone to post there.

If there happens to be anyone interested in discussing either of these options
further, we could take it to another group or to email, but I'm not going to
spend too much time talking about it here.

VK
Dave Balderstone

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

That is demonstrably false. You're lying. Again.

No, it is not

LOL!

I shall now leave you to your own world of self-delusion.

--
"You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full
of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the
clue mating dance." -- Edward Flaherty

Vito Kuhn

Paul Kierstead wrote:

If I should choose to believe your advice about acetone was without
any knowledge of the fuss (which I am a good chunk to blame for),
then perhaps you are trying to be positive (wrong, you should check
things more thoroughly, but at least it is positive)

That explains the confusion. No, I honestly hadn't read the thread everyone
is referring to. I was only trying to help. When stoutman posted his chuckle
as I hadn't caught the inside joke.

but I find that very hard to believe. So show me that
you were at least contributing positive things previously. Show me
the posts; you might even convince some people.

I don't need to convince anyone. I know and God knows.

Posts? Not all of them are archived, but here's some of em, up to the last
post I made before I had the accident.

http://www.x-privat.org/link/883510.html

VK
Marco B

LRod wrote:

A) I am not your brother. I wouldn't want to be.

2) What a sanctimoinious, bigoted prick you are. Tell me, how did you
come to the conclusion that there is only one god? I find it utterly
astounding, and highly amusing that people like you think they are so
special (and that their god is so merciless) that they are perfectly
willing to accept that the vast majority of the world's people (and
all born before 2000 years ago) are consigned to eternal damnation
because they don't worship your particular deity.

And don't bother to pray for me. I'm doing just fine, thank you.
You're the one that needs work. You should confine your energies to
that monumental project.

Gee! I asked pretty simple question. I didn't mean to start a holy
war! Sorry guys. I don't have time to read all 100 posts tonight, but
thanks for the replies.

Marco
J. Clarke

Vito Kuhn wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

I am quick to discredit anyone whose only contributions create great
strife.

If you bothered to look, you would see that I was a contributor to this
forum before I had my accident. I came very close to death, and I'm
confined to a wheelchair now. After you experience something like that,
you change BIG TIME. I hope you never have to go through what I went
through.

In your case it seems to have changed you into an asshole. Assuming of
course that you weren't already.

Of course, you don't give squat about my life or my story, and I don't
expect you to. I just wanted to point out that I did used to post here at
one time, and I have made contributions here in the past, contrary to what
others are saying about me.

Care to provide links to some of these posts? And what have you made out of
wood lately?

VK

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
Andy Dingley

It was somewhere outside Barstow when "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

Do yourself a favor and attend church services on Sunday. Maybe then you will
learn to be less abusive to people less fortunate than you.

Last time I was at a church service was in Northern Ireland. It's no
wonder that I'm less than impressed by the fake moral superiority and
outright bigotry that so many christians demonstrate.

Andy Dingley

wrote:

We made it clear from the
beginning that we would not reply to flamers.

With an interesting definition of "flamers" as "anyone who doesn't bow
down and kiss your ass".

Doug Miller

In article , "Marco B" wrote:

Gee! I asked pretty simple question. I didn't mean to start a holy
war! Sorry guys. I don't have time to read all 100 posts tonight, but
thanks for the replies.

Hey, Marco, it's not your fault that one of the Wreck's Top Ten All-Time Pains
in the Arse jumped into a thread that you started. Nobody's blaming you for
Vito's nonsense. We've some history with that boy, you see, and as I said to
him yesterday, he's about as welcome here as a boil.

--
Regards,

Joe Wells

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 05:06:48 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Joe Wells wrote:
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:03:20 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Speaking of a separate group, what ever happened to: "There will be a
woodworking newsgroup for all ages in a new international hierarchy.
More information about this will surface as it becomes available."

We are considering two options.

If you're considering starting your own ng, shouldn't you be spending your
limited energy on that? You like to repeat how tough your life is and how
difficult things are for you. Why are you burning your precious time here?
You could be talking to your own echo by now.

--
Joe Wells

Dave Hinz

On 17 Mar 2005 03:53:05 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

He is a troll.

I hate trolls and flamers more than anyone I've ever spoken to. You don't know
me from a hole in the wall.

We know enough about you to know you walk like a troll, you talk like a troll,
you quack like a troll, and you've been seen eating troll food.

You're quick to discredit anyone who has a different
opinion than the mainstream in this forum as a troll,

Not at all, I think Paul is one of the more level-headed people here.

but life is not that
simple. You need to have a look at your conscience, and figure out what drives
you to say such malicious things about decent people.

You have done nothing to indicate you are one of the "decent people" here,
Vito.

Dave Hinz

On 17 Mar 2005 04:33:51 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

Are you forgetting that Susan and I voluntarily pulled our proposal

Nope. I remember your cowardice, refusal to aswer legitimate criticism,
and active non-presence.

We answered all cordial queries for information. We made it clear from the
beginning that we would not reply to flamers.

You avoided the questions in this group, completely. Your non-presence
was critical in your non-support.
Dave Hinz

On 17 Mar 2005 04:49:38 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

We answered all cordial queries for information.

That is demonstrably false. You're lying. Again.

No, it is not, and you're flaming again.

That's not even _close_ to a flame.

Do yourself a favor and attend church services on Sunday. Maybe then you will
learn to be less abusive to people less fortunate than you.

It's a shallow mind indeed that ties church attendance to being a good
person.

LRod

On 17 Mar 2005 16:08:15 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On 17 Mar 2005 04:49:38 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

We answered all cordial queries for information.

That is demonstrably false. You're lying. Again.

No, it is not, and you're flaming again.

That's not even _close_ to a flame.

Do yourself a favor and attend church services on Sunday. Maybe then you will
learn to be less abusive to people less fortunate than you.

It's a shallow mind indeed that ties church attendance to being a good
person.

Did you ever notice how often people who proclaim the loudest about
being christians act the least like christians?

Vito is the poster boy of that phenomenon.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Andy Dingley

It was somewhere outside Barstow when Dave Hinz
wrote:

We know enough about you to know you walk like a troll, you talk like a troll,
you quack like a troll, and you've been seen eating troll food.

Do you have a link to the infamous "Vito eating a goat" .mpg ?

Vito Kuhn

Joe Wells wrote:

(erased)

Joe, I don't usually mind if people from usenet email me, but I do mind if
people send me rude and nasty comments. If it tickles you to flame me, it would
be in your best interest to not do it by email. Mail providers take abuse reports
much more seriously than news providers do.

No, I did not report you, just please don't do it again.

VK
J. Clarke

Vito Kuhn wrote:

Joe Wells wrote:

(erased)

Joe, I don't usually mind if people from usenet email me, but I do mind if
people send me rude and nasty comments. If it tickles you to flame me, it
would be in your best interest to not do it by email. Mail providers take
abuse reports much more seriously than news providers do.

No, I did not report you, just please don't do it again.

There is only one reasonable response to a post such as that.

plonk

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
Joe Wells

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:35:39 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Joe Wells wrote:

(erased)

Joe, I don't usually mind if people from usenet email me, but I do mind if
people send me rude and nasty comments. If it tickles you to flame me, it
would be in your best interest to not do it by email. Mail providers take
abuse reports much more seriously than news providers do.

No, I did not report you, just please don't do it again.

Gee, thanks. Trust me, anything that I have to say to you will posted
here. I hit "Reply by e-mail" rather than "Follow up to newsgroup". Once I
realized my error, I posted the same content here. And if you think that
was nasty, you're far more delicate than I ever imagined.

--
Joe Wells

Unquestionably Confused

Joe Wells wrote:

(erased)

Joe, I don't usually mind if people from usenet email me, but I do mind if
people send me rude and nasty comments. If it tickles you to flame me, it
would be in your best interest to not do it by email. Mail providers take
abuse reports much more seriously than news providers do.

No, I did not report you, just please don't do it again.

Gee, thanks. Trust me, anything that I have to say to you will posted
here. I hit "Reply by e-mail" rather than "Follow up to newsgroup". Once I
realized my error, I posted the same content here. And if you think that
was nasty, you're far more delicate than I ever imagined.

Joe,
Not to worry. If he does file an abuse report the ISP will review it
for credibility. Once they see one e-mail - such as yours - in response
to something he posted it will be "case closed."

They may, however, "kill file" him themselves or send him plans for a
tin foil hat.

Andy Dingley

wrote:

Mail providers take abuse reports
much more seriously than news providers do.

You really are a pathetic little figure.

What were you like at school ? The class sneak, always running off to
tell teacher ?

Joe Wells

Joe Wells wrote:

[...]

Oh, I'm not worried. If he researches the headers of that mail, he'll find
that the e-mail provider is... me.

--
Joe Wells

Dave Hinz

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:01:49 -0600, Joe Wells wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:31:10 +0000, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

They may, however, "kill file" him themselves or send him plans for a tin
foil hat.

Oh, I'm not worried. If he researches the headers of that mail, he'll find
that the e-mail provider is... me.

I actually had someone complain to my ISP and my upstream once, because
I called them a spammer (they were). Funnily enough, I am my ISP, and
my upstream is a (now former) coworker of mine.

Unquestionably Confused

on 3/18/2005 9:01 AM Joe Wells said the following:
Oh, I'm not worried. If he researches the headers of that mail, he'll find
that the e-mail provider is... me.

Ah. Well then, have you already sent him his hat?

On 17 Mar 2005 05:06:48 +0100, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

There will be rules,
but we're not forcing anyone to post there.

me hate censors...
me hate authoritarianism...
me hate kreepy kristians who want
to heathen-proof the world...

oh, to stay ontopic, is it true they
still make gorilla glue out of gorillas ? ? ?

charleyy

eof
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
wrote:
oh, to stay ontopic, is it true they
still make gorilla glue out of gorillas ? ? ?

Nope. there was too much monkey-business involved.

Rumor mill says the standard version is *not* suited for sniffing,
so they were planning to bring out an ape-ricot flavored variety.