LRod

On 17 Mar 2005 16:08:15 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On 17 Mar 2005 04:49:38 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

We answered all cordial queries for information.

That is demonstrably false. You're lying. Again.

No, it is not, and you're flaming again.

That's not even _close_ to a flame.

Do yourself a favor and attend church services on Sunday. Maybe then you will
learn to be less abusive to people less fortunate than you.

It's a shallow mind indeed that ties church attendance to being a good
person.

Did you ever notice how often people who proclaim the loudest about
being christians act the least like christians?

Vito is the poster boy of that phenomenon.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net