J. Clarke

Vito Kuhn wrote:

Paul Kierstead wrote:

I am quick to discredit anyone whose only contributions create great
strife.

If you bothered to look, you would see that I was a contributor to this
forum before I had my accident. I came very close to death, and I'm
confined to a wheelchair now. After you experience something like that,
you change BIG TIME. I hope you never have to go through what I went
through.

In your case it seems to have changed you into an asshole. Assuming of
course that you weren't already.

Of course, you don't give squat about my life or my story, and I don't
expect you to. I just wanted to point out that I did used to post here at
one time, and I have made contributions here in the past, contrary to what
others are saying about me.

Care to provide links to some of these posts? And what have you made out of
wood lately?

VK

--
--John