Unquestionably Confused

Joe Wells wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:35:39 +0100, Vito Kuhn wrote:

Joe Wells wrote:

(erased)

Joe, I don't usually mind if people from usenet email me, but I do mind if
people send me rude and nasty comments. If it tickles you to flame me, it
would be in your best interest to not do it by email. Mail providers take
abuse reports much more seriously than news providers do.

No, I did not report you, just please don't do it again.

Gee, thanks. Trust me, anything that I have to say to you will posted
here. I hit "Reply by e-mail" rather than "Follow up to newsgroup". Once I
realized my error, I posted the same content here. And if you think that
was nasty, you're far more delicate than I ever imagined.

Joe,
Not to worry. If he does file an abuse report the ISP will review it
for credibility. Once they see one e-mail - such as yours - in response
to something he posted it will be "case closed."

They may, however, "kill file" him themselves or send him plans for a
tin foil hat.