Vito Kuhn

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

Are you forgetting that Susan and I voluntarily pulled our proposal

Nope. I remember your cowardice, refusal to aswer legitimate criticism,
and active non-presence.

We answered all cordial queries for information. We made it clear from the
beginning that we would not reply to flamers.

I still have Susan's whinging, pleading, self-doubting email that told
me all about you and what a sad case you are. If it's you.

My story is no secret, and yes, my living situation is very sad indeed. If
it makes you feel better to know that I face daily challenges that you will
(hopefully) never know, then so be it.

I can forward it to you if you'd like...

You already posted it all over usenet, no need. I thought you volunteered to
be a votetaker? That never happened, no surprise either.

VK