Old February 25th 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 2/25/2011 3:23 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
In raweb.com, "Lew wrote:
Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Must suck to be in SoCal. I saw $3.13 in Indianapolis on the way to work this
morning...

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

Probably not anytime soon here.

Don't bet on it, $3.35 in Winslow, Indiana: was 2.99 last week in
Evansville.

Old February 25th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.woodworking

In , FrozenNorth
wrote:

On 2/25/11 1:48 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

Lew

1.21 a liter here in Toronto == 4.57/US Gallon approx.
I am ignoring the currency exchange as they are so close right now.

I filled up yesterday morning at 1.12 a litre here in Saskatoon
yesterday morning. By 4 pm it was 1.19...

I filled up Wednesday at 1.17, thought pouring $69 into the tank was
crazy, then saw $1.21 Thursday and realized it would have been $70.

--
Froz...

Old February 25th 11, 10:22 PM posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...
Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

You're sensationalizing it.

Dave in Houston

Old February 25th 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/25/11 4:22 PM, Dave In Texas wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...
Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

You're sensationalizing it.

No it is speculators and stupid panic over what is going on in the
middle east and north Africa that is causing this. Once Gadhaffi
gets run out of Libya it will settle back down.

--
Froz...

Old February 25th 11, 10:36 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...
Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

Lew

National (USA) price map
http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

Local prices
http://gasbuddy.com/
Art

Old February 25th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Miller" wrote:

Must suck to be in SoCal. I saw $3.13 in Indianapolis on the way to
work this
morning...

-----------------------
Even if Indy paid me to come and have the gas given to me, Indiana
would not be on my list of places to visit, even to see the relatives.

Life is just too short.

Lew

Old February 25th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 25, 4:34*pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
On 2/25/11 4:22 PM, Dave In Texas wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
web.com...
Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

You're sensationalizing it.

No it is speculators and stupid panic over what is going on in the
middle east and north Africa that is causing this. *Once Gadhaffi
gets run out of Libya it will settle back down.

Who knows how many are dying in the streets in Tripoli. And Obama is "
going to talk to some UN people on Monday."
I wish he'd grow a pair.

Old February 25th 11, 11:10 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:48:18 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

Lew

Between $3.12 on the Indian Reservations to $3.59 at local Mobile
stations in the Buffalo, NY area.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Old February 25th 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 25, 6:48*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Cleared $4/gal in SoCal today.

Look out $5/gal, headed your way.

Lew

USD 7.63 / US gallon here in England...

I'm going to dig out my bicycle and walking shoes!
Old February 25th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in news:GZT9p.16375$Y63.5222
@newsfe02.iad:

Just to rub it in... $2.89 here in NJ if I travel to it.

http://www.newjerseygasprices.com/

Not in 07410 - ~$3.15.

I could also find gasprices in Mass by entering a zipcode, and they are
pretty correct too - ~$3.20 around Somerville

--
Best regards
Han

sawmill creek down? alexy Woodworking 3 September 2nd 06 11:10 PM
EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle... David Jensen Woodworking 33 October 25th 05 10:35 AM
EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle... Jinzo Musume Lime-chan Woodworking 0 October 23rd 05 07:01 PM
[I] EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle... David Jensen Woodworking 0 October 23rd 05 04:44 PM
Wet weather creek problems Mark Darbyshire Home Repair 1 September 5th 03 09:04 PM