Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

wrote:

What aboutBush and all his Texas Oilman cronies??????

With regard to gas prices, don't you wish Bush was still president?

You REALLY think Bushy being president would give you lower gas
prices???

## Sure. Doesn't everyone?

You still have lower gas prices than better than 90% of the world -
and if Bushy was still president you'd likely be fighting more wars,
disrupting more oil production, making the prices even higher, not
only for you but the rest of the world.

## And I care what the rest of the world pays because?

True, we might be fighting more wars and killing more Mohammadens, but we'd
have drilling in the Gulf, ANWAR, and downtown San Francisco (the purpose of
the latter is to drive liberals nuts, not necessarily to find oil).

$4.73 US per US gallon for regular this morning, and not in
Obama-land.

Wherever that is. In my part of "not-Obama-land" (Texas, it's about $3.15).