Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Truth

The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country - that it
is time to get the **** out.

When I was writing here back when George the Lesser was up for
re-election I wrote about the lessons of that previous war and they
were ignored by the neo-con idiots who hang out here.

How do you like us now?

3100+ American boys dead in that cat box of a country and we still
don't have a plan to get out?

I hope to god that everyone of you who thought that this war was right
will read the list of the dead and look at their pictures - because it
is fools like you who caused their deaths - you are responsible.

This isn't a ****ing game of Republicans and Democrats, or
Conservatives and Liberals - this is a not-game that is played with
the blood of young American children.

Everyone who beat the war drum for this cluster **** is responsible
for each of deaths of each of those young Americans.

You make me sick.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hey Tom, Still plent of steaks up here!

But as a comparison Iraq to Vietnam (Try not to forget Afghanistan though
and coming this summer in the Middle Eastern Theatre near you Ta Da Iran,
The Shah's Lesbians Daughter's REVENGE)

Now Iraq, of much lesser troop strength then Vietnam was different in that
we were removing the leader we had placed in power.... by force. Our
presence in Vietnam was to keep the country divided and out of the hands of
them pesky Russians and Chinese. The common point being we were/are
strangers in a strange land Both Wars serve Americas Best Interest, but
have nothing to do with the people or freedom or even democracy. As America
fought the Civil War to keep Unity, we then go around the world dividing it.
Though it is in our Best interest, I just haven't a clue what that really
means.

Today the Bush Administration has drawn it's line in the sand
supporting..... the Sunni's or better known as Al Qaeda. You can run the
names of EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST of 9/11 and 93 and from almost all the other
Terrorist Acts Worlds Wide.... SUNNI'S (and 99% from all US ALLIES ( none
from Iran/ Iraq or Afghanistan)? How funny is that? Remember Presdient Bush
on the ruins of the WTC demanding justice, his promise to all Americans to
bring Osama to Justice and strike ANY NATION the HARBORS (gee every US
ALLIE)

America is not the land of the free and the brave, it is not the great
democracy or even of democratic rule.as that of our fore-fathers. It's now
simply a joke and a lie at best!

The DOD and Administrations (all) have simply looted everything they can
beg, borrow or steal. WE HAVE SPENT over EIGHT (8) TRILLION Dollars from
1975 to 2000.... and out troops Today are still ill equipped, still using
Korean War and Vietnam War era supplies.... and EVEN a shortage of Body
Armor and properly utilized and designed combat vehicles and gear. The SMART
THIEVES use laws.

Don't even get me started on the VA. Or Affordable Healthcare INSURANCE! As
if affordable Healthcare coudn't exsist with out Insurance...If you just
wiped out the leeches. There'd be a lot more Dr.. and more money for the
Medical & Hospitals instead of feeding deep pockets in the mid-west that
deny claims!

Your Right! this isn't Bush it isn't Clinton though both parties LOVE that
you hate the other.... because if we ever took a common ground, America
would be forced to change and that is certainly not in THEIR BEST INTEREST.
Even though it is a WHOLE SYSTEM FAILURE, we do have a runaway CPU that
keeps failing and this has to be corrected to correct the constant faliure.
REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE CPU!...or we will crash!

Hey anybody see my old buds? Indiana Ho" Mike? He was the fag that claimed
his two Brothers were killed in Vietnam, but funny the DOD has no record;s
of em. Or even better Mark & Jose?

"tom watson" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

"tom watson" wrote in message
The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

That is correct.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country - that it
is time to get the **** out.

We should have given them hell until all of them surrendered.

When I was writing here back when George the Lesser was up for
re-election I wrote about the lessons of that previous war and they
were ignored by the neo-con idiots who hang out here.

How do you like us now?

3100+ American boys dead in that cat box of a country and we still
don't have a plan to get out?

I hope to god that everyone of you who thought that this war was right
will read the list of the dead and look at their pictures - because it
is fools like you who caused their deaths - you are responsible.

I absolutely have the greatest respect for our troops, those that have lost
their lives, and my heart goes out to the friends and relatives of all the
troops.
3100 is a big number and most of our fallen troops went way too soon. But
to put 3100 deaths into perspective, that number is less that the number of
people that lost their lives when the twin towers were hit. That number is
about 1/4 of the number of American citizens that die every day here at
home.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:33:59 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

.... snip
I absolutely have the greatest respect for our troops, those that have lost
their lives, and my heart goes out to the friends and relatives of all the
troops.
3100 is a big number and most of our fallen troops went way too soon. But
to put 3100 deaths into perspective, that number is less that the number of
people that lost their lives when the twin towers were hit. That number is
about 1/4 of the number of American citizens that die every day here at
home.

Also interesting is the absence of any reporting of the number of jihadis
and terrorists who have been killed (removed from the ability to commit
more acts of terrorism). While I certainly don't advocate that this should
become a numbers game or scoring issue, the silence on successful
prosecution of this war is deafening.

Aside: Returning from a business trip today, upon the plane's landing, the
stewardess announced that 10 service members returning from Afghanistan
were on board. After the clapping died down, she requested that all other
passengers remain seated so these people could de-plane first in order to
let them re-unite with their families -- again a solid round of clapping
and support for those folks. Very moving.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Truth Iraq: 3188 DEAD 32,544 WOUNDED (TOTAL COAL= 3446 DEAD Afghanistan 371 DEAD 1111 WOUNDED (TOTAL COAL = 540)

Bushies War on Error Mega Ball Winners now equal to 37,472 TROOPS KILLED &
WOUNDED ~ 60K Iraqi Citizens (non combative) DEAD

You blood & cum licking war whore.... i love the way you use jihadis? and
then wonder why we've been killing them, invading them, attacking them and
stealing their land & oil. Since you got your head up Bushies ass, you
should be aware that his Administration and his New Iraq is to Support the
Sunni's who everyone (but you) know are supporting Al Qaeda. So wake up dude
your new best bud's are the Sunni's! Go ahead thank Bush anytime! I guess
you like Bush support our troops.... as **** poor and with no
respect....other then lip service...........your pretty good with that too
eh? I bet you'll retire in Israel or Saudi Arabia ?

FM ALERT ! ****ing Moron Alert
"3100 is a big number and most of our fallen troops went way too soon.

But to put 3100 deaths into perspective, that number is less that the
number of
people that lost their lives when the twin towers were hit."

That number is about 1/4 of the number of American citizens that die every
day here at
home. (HE DIDN'T SAY THAT DID HE?)

So by the time Bush gets us not out but in IRAN...... Should we put those
****ing numbers in perspective too???

Mark & Jose PERSPECTIVE? Gee don't more Americans die each day here at home?
Now look at that statement the ASSHOLE is drooling Support our Troops! BUT
LOOK how he makes Our Hero Soldiers Deaths as insignificant comparing it to
old people who pass away in there sleep at home in bed..... See he just
doesn't understand what it is to die or get blasted thousands of miles from
home in a foreign land... just like oh well they could slipt and fell in the
tub..........as if THAT JUSTIFY'S THEIR DEATHS..... BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA WHAT A
SICK TWISTED **** YOU ARE!

are you ALSO just math challenged? 9/11 In addition to the 19 hijackers,
2,973 people died; another 24 are missing and presumed dead. **** I bet if
anyone asked you where the WTC stood, you'd say what eh Chicago????

PS ****nut! Did you forget about Afghanistan again????

Here's my persepective you love the fact we're ****ing up their world, you
couldn't give a rats ass about any soldier. You even belittle the loss of
their lives comparing it to **** 1/4 what dies here each day! Yeah you're
moved, your touched only when you fart and realize you **** in your shorts
again. You only thank god these guys go so you don't and won't have too!

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:33:59 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

I absolutely have the greatest respect for our troops, those that have
lost
their lives, and my heart goes out to the friends and relatives of all the
troops.
3100 is a big number and most of our fallen troops went way too soon.
But
to put 3100 deaths into perspective, that number is less that the number
of
people that lost their lives when the twin towers were hit. That number
is
about 1/4 of the number of American citizens that die every day here at
home.

NAILED IT! You blood & cum licking war whore....

Also interesting is the absence of any reporting of the number of jihadis
and terrorists who have been killed (removed from the ability to commit
more acts of terrorism). While I certainly don't advocate that this
should
become a numbers game or scoring issue, the silence on successful
prosecution of this war is deafening.

Aside: Returning from a business trip today, upon the plane's landing,
the
stewardess announced that 10 service members returning from Afghanistan
were on board. After the clapping died down, she requested that all other
passengers remain seated so these people could de-plane first in order to
let them re-unite with their families -- again a solid round of clapping
and support for those folks. Very moving.

yeah but you skip the funerals! eh?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"tom watson" wrote in message

3100+ American boys dead in that cat box of a country and we still
don't have a plan to get out?

In that same amount of time 3200+ died in gang violence in ONE US city, LA,
and we still don't have a plan to stop the influx. See if you can figure out
a way to blame that on "the neo-cons".

We'd do a damn site more good for this country shooting politicians than
ranting at each other.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Also interesting is the absence of any reporting of the number of jihadis
and terrorists who have been killed (removed from the ability to commit
more acts of terrorism). While I certainly don't advocate that this
should
become a numbers game or scoring issue, the silence on successful
prosecution of this war is deafening.

Exactly! Unfortunately the Truth is that we only see what the news media
wants us to see.

Aside: Returning from a business trip today, upon the plane's landing,
the
stewardess announced that 10 service members returning from Afghanistan
were on board. After the clapping died down, she requested that all other
passengers remain seated so these people could de-plane first in order to
let them re-unite with their families -- again a solid round of clapping
and support for those folks. Very moving.

What an honor to have been on that plane.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 7, 11:33 pm, "Leon" wrote:
"tom watson" wrote in message

I absolutely have the greatest respect for our troops, those that have lost
their lives, and my heart goes out to the friends and relatives of all the
troops.
3100 is a big number and most of our fallen troops went way too soon. But
to put 3100 deaths into perspective, that number is less that the number of
people that lost their lives when the twin towers were hit. That number is
about 1/4 of the number of American citizens that die every day here at
home.

You know, I didn't want to get sucked into this but I can't let this
comment stand. Military casualties in Iraq have NOTHING to do with the
WTC attacks. To equate the two is disingenuous at best. It's
impossible to provide perspective. It would be like the US attacked
Peru after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jeff" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 7, 11:33 pm, "Leon" wrote:
"tom watson" wrote in message

[...]

More like the US attacking Germany after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 7, 9:51 pm, tom watson wrote:
snip
I hope to god that everyone of you who thought that this war was right
will read the list of the dead and look at their pictures - because it
is fools like you who caused their deaths - you are responsible.

This isn't a ****ing game of Republicans and Democrats, or
Conservatives and Liberals - this is a not-game that is played with
the blood of young American children.

Everyone who beat the war drum for this cluster **** is responsible
for each of deaths of each of those young Americans.

You make me sick.

No wonder why Tom left the group for a while. Some inconsiderate
spammer decides to pretend he is the real Tom and posts nonsense like
this. It's slanderous and a lot of other things. If people look back
at all of Tom's posts during the years, they are thoughtful and, many
time, tongue-in-cheek. Never, ever has he used hateful language such
as is written here.

I do not understand why people think they need to flood a woodworking
group with this propoganda. What good does it do to have people at
each other's throats? Are the people who participate in this
newsgroup responsible for the war, death, and destruction? I don't
think so. Are we capable of making it all end? Again, I don't think
so.

All that is done when the original spammer, er, poster did this was to
cause turmoil and he is supposably against turmoil. Sort of a double-
standard if you ask me.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 7, 9:51 pm, tom watson wrote:
" The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country -
You make me sick."

Tom, why don't you please let us see the progress you are making
on your Townsend double chest instead of always posting off topic
rants, song lists, etc. I would really be interested in seeing your
latest
work.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ps.com...

No wonder why Tom left the group for a while. Some inconsiderate
spammer decides to pretend he is the real Tom and posts nonsense like
this. It's slanderous and a lot of other things. If people look back
at all of Tom's posts during the years, they are thoughtful and, many
time, tongue-in-cheek. Never, ever has he used hateful language such
as is written here.

No, I believe this is the Real Tom, he occasionally does this and his
writing was easy to read. The other goof has difficulty with English.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Don't you get it? Don't you understand?

If he WANTED you to see, you would have. otherwise, if your unhappy with
what he shows you...tough!

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 7, 9:51 pm, tom watson wrote:
" The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country -
You make me sick."

Tom, why don't you please let us see the progress you are making
on your Townsend double chest instead of always posting off topic
rants, song lists, etc. I would really be interested in seeing your
latest
work.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"tom watson" wrote in message
[...]

The number is also lower than the number of US citizens killed on the
road by illegal aliens.

Glen
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 8, 4:19 pm, "BGKM" wrote:
Ray..........Reflect on your priorities!

??

Priorities are different depending on where I am and why I am there.

When I am thirsty, my priority is to get a drink.

When I stub my toe, my priority is to jump around and sound like Homer
Simpson.

When I want to talk to others about woodworking, I go to
rec.woodworking.

When I want to hear some rabid person yelling so much and so loud as
to make himself unhearable, I guess I need to go to rec.woodworking,
too.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well you don't have anything to offer anyone at RW.........So I'll make it
easy for you. Get a piece of wood and work on it....

You'll learn more doing that, then running your suck especially crying to
someone who has no respect for you!

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 8, 4:19 pm, "BGKM" wrote:
Ray..........Reflect on your priorities!

??

Priorities are different depending on where I am and why I am there.

When I am thirsty, my priority is to get a drink.

When I stub my toe, my priority is to jump around and sound like Homer
Simpson.

When I want to talk to others about woodworking, I go to
rec.woodworking.

When I want to hear some rabid person yelling so much and so loud as
to make himself unhearable, I guess I need to go to rec.woodworking,
too.

Posted to rec.woodworking

another fool.... Gee why don't you make the soldiers familys of the ones
killed feel less significant.

really as if our astute observations mean **** in the real world outside
your tiny little one!

"Glen" wrote in message
link.net...
Leon wrote:
"tom watson" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:04:25 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:

I had something that I wanted to say.

There probably were a few usenet nods here and there.

Mark
http://home.mchsi.com/~xphome/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 06:06:36 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

"tom watson" wrote in message

3100+ American boys dead in that cat box of a country and we still
don't have a plan to get out?

In that same amount of time 3200+ died in gang violence in ONE US city, LA,
and we still don't have a plan to stop the influx. See if you can figure out
a way to blame that on "the neo-cons".

We'd do a damn site more good for this country shooting politicians than
ranting at each other.

Swing: I love you to bits and respect your opinion to the degree that
I will question my own - but in this instance you have indulged in a
false analogy.

In the same amount of time a certain number have died of cancer; a
certain number have died of strokes; a certain number have died of
road accidents.

I do not attempt to attribute their deaths to anyone.

My attribution was fair.

If it were up to me, I'd have a draft for every war, and the age slot
would be from thirty years of age to eighty.

Let that group carry the burden that they lay on us.

Don't kill my babies - that's all I ask.

tom

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:48:50 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

No wonder why Tom left the group for a while. Some inconsiderate
spammer decides to pretend he is the real Tom and posts nonsense like
this. It's slanderous and a lot of other things. If people look back
at all of Tom's posts during the years, they are thoughtful and, many
time, tongue-in-cheek. Never, ever has he used hateful language such
as is written here.

No, I believe this is the Real Tom, he occasionally does this and his
writing was easy to read. The other goof has difficulty with English.

Leon:

You and I are both old enough to remember this.

The interesting thing is that a song this old can be this current:

The Eastern world, it is explodin',
Violence flarin', bullets loadin'.

You're old enough to kill, but not for votin',
You don't believe in war -- but what's that gun you're totin'?

An' even the Jordan river has bodies floatin'.

But you tell me, over and over and over again, my friend,
Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.

Don't you understand what I'm tryin' to say,
An' can't you feel the fears I'm feelin' today?

If the button is pushed, there's no runnin' away,
There'll be no one to save, with the world in a grave.

Take a look around you, boy, it's bound to scare you, boy.

An' you tell me, over and over and over again, my friend,
Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.

Yeah, my blood's so mad feels like coagulatin',
I'm sittin' here just contemplatin'.
I can't twist the truth, it knows no regulation,
Handful of senators don't pass legislation,

An' marches alone can't bring integration
When human respect is disintegratin',
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin'.

An' you tell me, over and over and over again, my friend,
Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.

Think of all the hate there is in Red China,
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama.

Ah, you may leave here for four days in space,
But when you return it's the same ol' place,

The poundin' of the drums, the pride an' disgrace.
You can bury your dead, but don't leave a trace.
Hate your next-door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace,

An' tell me, over and over and over again, my friend,
You don't believe we're on the eve of destruction,
No, no, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction

Written for a different era.

Doesn't sound too out of date today.

(we are better than this. we must do better than this.)

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8 Mar 2007 06:47:57 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:51 pm, tom watson wrote:
" The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country -
You make me sick."

Tom, why don't you please let us see the progress you are making
on your Townsend double chest instead of always posting off topic
rants, song lists, etc. I would really be interested in seeing your
latest
work.

How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
Yes, 'n' how many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How many years can a mountain exist
Before it's washed to the sea?
Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head,
Pretending he just doesn't see?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

We did not have the power and authority then. We have it now.

Make it count.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8 Mar 2007 06:31:30 -0800, wrote:

[...]

No, it was really me.

This is where I hang out - I have many old friends here, although some
of them do get squirmy when I speak my mind on current events.

The Wreck is like a bar that you visit once in awhile - there are guys
that you belly up to and there are others that you are a little more
distant from.

Something that distinguishes this newsgroup, I think, is that there
are a great number of intelligent folks here. Some of them talk and
some of them don't.

There is nothing wrong with occasionally speaking your mind - so long
as you do not become a common scold.

I read something that set me off and I spoke out. As long as I don't
turn it into a continuing diatribe - most folks will just say, "That's
Tommy passing wind. He'll be back on topic tomorrow."

I value that.

I had something that I wanted to say.

It's over now.

We now return you to your regular programming.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/