Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default The Truth

On 8 Mar 2007 06:47:57 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:51 pm, tom watson wrote:
" The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country -
You make me sick."

Tom, why don't you please let us see the progress you are making
on your Townsend double chest instead of always posting off topic
rants, song lists, etc. I would really be interested in seeing your
latest
work.

How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
Yes, 'n' how many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How many years can a mountain exist
Before it's washed to the sea?
Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head,
Pretending he just doesn't see?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

We did not have the power and authority then. We have it now.

Make it count.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)