Posted to rec.woodworking
Glen Glen is offline

Default The Truth

Leon wrote:
"tom watson" wrote in message
The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

That is correct.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country - that it
is time to get the **** out.

We should have given them hell until all of them surrendered.

When I was writing here back when George the Lesser was up for
re-election I wrote about the lessons of that previous war and they
were ignored by the neo-con idiots who hang out here.

How do you like us now?

3100+ American boys dead in that cat box of a country and we still
don't have a plan to get out?

I hope to god that everyone of you who thought that this war was right
will read the list of the dead and look at their pictures - because it
is fools like you who caused their deaths - you are responsible.

I absolutely have the greatest respect for our troops, those that have lost
their lives, and my heart goes out to the friends and relatives of all the
troops.
3100 is a big number and most of our fallen troops went way too soon. But
to put 3100 deaths into perspective, that number is less that the number of
people that lost their lives when the twin towers were hit. That number is
about 1/4 of the number of American citizens that die every day here at
home.

The number is also lower than the number of US citizens killed on the
road by illegal aliens.

Glen