Posted to rec.woodworking
Tall Oak Tall Oak is offline

Default The Truth

Hey Tom, Still plent of steaks up here!

But as a comparison Iraq to Vietnam (Try not to forget Afghanistan though
and coming this summer in the Middle Eastern Theatre near you Ta Da Iran,
The Shah's Lesbians Daughter's REVENGE)

Now Iraq, of much lesser troop strength then Vietnam was different in that
we were removing the leader we had placed in power.... by force. Our
presence in Vietnam was to keep the country divided and out of the hands of
them pesky Russians and Chinese. The common point being we were/are
strangers in a strange land Both Wars serve Americas Best Interest, but
have nothing to do with the people or freedom or even democracy. As America
fought the Civil War to keep Unity, we then go around the world dividing it.
Though it is in our Best interest, I just haven't a clue what that really
means.

Today the Bush Administration has drawn it's line in the sand
supporting..... the Sunni's or better known as Al Qaeda. You can run the
names of EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST of 9/11 and 93 and from almost all the other
Terrorist Acts Worlds Wide.... SUNNI'S (and 99% from all US ALLIES ( none
from Iran/ Iraq or Afghanistan)? How funny is that? Remember Presdient Bush
on the ruins of the WTC demanding justice, his promise to all Americans to
bring Osama to Justice and strike ANY NATION the HARBORS (gee every US
ALLIE)

America is not the land of the free and the brave, it is not the great
democracy or even of democratic rule.as that of our fore-fathers. It's now
simply a joke and a lie at best!

The DOD and Administrations (all) have simply looted everything they can
beg, borrow or steal. WE HAVE SPENT over EIGHT (8) TRILLION Dollars from
1975 to 2000.... and out troops Today are still ill equipped, still using
Korean War and Vietnam War era supplies.... and EVEN a shortage of Body
Armor and properly utilized and designed combat vehicles and gear. The SMART
THIEVES use laws.

Don't even get me started on the VA. Or Affordable Healthcare INSURANCE! As
if affordable Healthcare coudn't exsist with out Insurance...If you just
wiped out the leeches. There'd be a lot more Dr.. and more money for the
Medical & Hospitals instead of feeding deep pockets in the mid-west that
deny claims!

Your Right! this isn't Bush it isn't Clinton though both parties LOVE that
you hate the other.... because if we ever took a common ground, America
would be forced to change and that is certainly not in THEIR BEST INTEREST.
Even though it is a WHOLE SYSTEM FAILURE, we do have a runaway CPU that
keeps failing and this has to be corrected to correct the constant faliure.
REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE CPU!...or we will crash!

Hey anybody see my old buds? Indiana Ho" Mike? He was the fag that claimed
his two Brothers were killed in Vietnam, but funny the DOD has no record;s
of em. Or even better Mark & Jose?

"tom watson" wrote in message
The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country - that it
is time to get the **** out.

When I was writing here back when George the Lesser was up for
re-election I wrote about the lessons of that previous war and they
were ignored by the neo-con idiots who hang out here.

How do you like us now?

3100+ American boys dead in that cat box of a country and we still
don't have a plan to get out?

I hope to god that everyone of you who thought that this war was right
will read the list of the dead and look at their pictures - because it
is fools like you who caused their deaths - you are responsible.

This isn't a ****ing game of Republicans and Democrats, or
Conservatives and Liberals - this is a not-game that is played with
the blood of young American children.

Everyone who beat the war drum for this cluster **** is responsible
for each of deaths of each of those young Americans.

You make me sick.