Posted to rec.woodworking
BGKM BGKM is offline

Default The Truth

Well you don't have anything to offer anyone at RW.........So I'll make it
easy for you. Get a piece of wood and work on it....

You'll learn more doing that, then running your suck especially crying to
someone who has no respect for you!

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 8, 4:19 pm, "BGKM" wrote:
Ray..........Reflect on your priorities!

??

Priorities are different depending on where I am and why I am there.

When I am thirsty, my priority is to get a drink.

When I stub my toe, my priority is to jump around and sound like Homer
Simpson.

When I want to talk to others about woodworking, I go to
rec.woodworking.

When I want to hear some rabid person yelling so much and so loud as
to make himself unhearable, I guess I need to go to rec.woodworking,
too.