Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Truth

The truth is that no one knows the real deal on global warming.

The truth is that the situation in Iraq is close enough to that of
Vietnam at this point, that we have lost our way, that we have lost
the initiative, that we have lost the support of the country - that it
is time to get the **** out.

When I was writing here back when George the Lesser was up for
re-election I wrote about the lessons of that previous war and they
were ignored by the neo-con idiots who hang out here.

How do you like us now?

3100+ American boys dead in that cat box of a country and we still
don't have a plan to get out?

I hope to god that everyone of you who thought that this war was right
will read the list of the dead and look at their pictures - because it
is fools like you who caused their deaths - you are responsible.

This isn't a ****ing game of Republicans and Democrats, or
Conservatives and Liberals - this is a not-game that is played with
the blood of young American children.

Everyone who beat the war drum for this cluster **** is responsible
for each of deaths of each of those young Americans.

You make me sick.