Posted to rec.woodworking
BGKM BGKM is offline

Default The Truth Iraq: 3188 DEAD 32,544 WOUNDED (TOTAL COAL= 3446 DEAD Afghanistan 371 DEAD 1111 WOUNDED (TOTAL COAL = 540)

Bushies War on Error Mega Ball Winners now equal to 37,472 TROOPS KILLED &
WOUNDED ~ 60K Iraqi Citizens (non combative) DEAD

You blood & cum licking war whore.... i love the way you use jihadis? and
then wonder why we've been killing them, invading them, attacking them and
stealing their land & oil. Since you got your head up Bushies ass, you
should be aware that his Administration and his New Iraq is to Support the
Sunni's who everyone (but you) know are supporting Al Qaeda. So wake up dude
your new best bud's are the Sunni's! Go ahead thank Bush anytime! I guess
you like Bush support our troops.... as **** poor and with no
respect....other then lip service...........your pretty good with that too
eh? I bet you'll retire in Israel or Saudi Arabia ?

FM ALERT ! ****ing Moron Alert
"3100 is a big number and most of our fallen troops went way too soon.

But to put 3100 deaths into perspective, that number is less that the
number of
people that lost their lives when the twin towers were hit."

That number is about 1/4 of the number of American citizens that die every
day here at
home. (HE DIDN'T SAY THAT DID HE?)

So by the time Bush gets us not out but in IRAN...... Should we put those
****ing numbers in perspective too???

Mark & Jose PERSPECTIVE? Gee don't more Americans die each day here at home?
Now look at that statement the ASSHOLE is drooling Support our Troops! BUT
LOOK how he makes Our Hero Soldiers Deaths as insignificant comparing it to
old people who pass away in there sleep at home in bed..... See he just
doesn't understand what it is to die or get blasted thousands of miles from
home in a foreign land... just like oh well they could slipt and fell in the
tub..........as if THAT JUSTIFY'S THEIR DEATHS..... BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA WHAT A
SICK TWISTED **** YOU ARE!

are you ALSO just math challenged? 9/11 In addition to the 19 hijackers,
2,973 people died; another 24 are missing and presumed dead. **** I bet if
anyone asked you where the WTC stood, you'd say what eh Chicago????

PS ****nut! Did you forget about Afghanistan again????

Here's my persepective you love the fact we're ****ing up their world, you
couldn't give a rats ass about any soldier. You even belittle the loss of
their lives comparing it to **** 1/4 what dies here each day! Yeah you're
moved, your touched only when you fart and realize you **** in your shorts
again. You only thank god these guys go so you don't and won't have too!

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:33:59 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

I absolutely have the greatest respect for our troops, those that have
lost
their lives, and my heart goes out to the friends and relatives of all the
troops.
3100 is a big number and most of our fallen troops went way too soon.
But
to put 3100 deaths into perspective, that number is less that the number
of
people that lost their lives when the twin towers were hit. That number
is
about 1/4 of the number of American citizens that die every day here at
home.

NAILED IT! You blood & cum licking war whore....

Also interesting is the absence of any reporting of the number of jihadis
and terrorists who have been killed (removed from the ability to commit
more acts of terrorism). While I certainly don't advocate that this
should
become a numbers game or scoring issue, the silence on successful
prosecution of this war is deafening.

Aside: Returning from a business trip today, upon the plane's landing,
the
stewardess announced that 10 service members returning from Afghanistan
were on board. After the clapping died down, she requested that all other
passengers remain seated so these people could de-plane first in order to
let them re-unite with their families -- again a solid round of clapping
and support for those folks. Very moving.

yeah but you skip the funerals! eh?