Old September 15th 20, 05:22 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Halfords rant

Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy scans it I
stick my card on the machine....he asks do you have an email address
....I say no ...he asks something else...I say no anyway .....I lift my
card off machine and go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T
PAID YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about asking
stupid questions the payment would have gone through ten seconds ago.......

Old September 15th 20, 06:30 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:22:07 +0100, "Jim GM4 DHJ ..."
wrote:

Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy scans it I
stick my card on the machine....he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...he asks something else...I say no anyway .....I lift my
card off machine and go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T
PAID YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about asking
stupid questions the payment would have gone through ten seconds ago.......

So you are blacklisted from Halfords as well now then? ;-(

Cheers, T i m
Old September 15th 20, 07:09 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/09/2020 17:30, T i m wrote:

...he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...

So you are blacklisted from Halfords as well now then? ;-(

Yep, they will refuse to spam to his email address every day.

Old September 15th 20, 07:22 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy scans it I
stick my card on the machine....he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...he asks something else...I say no anyway .....I lift my
card off machine and go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T
PAID YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about asking
stupid questions the payment would have gone through ten seconds ago.......

So you are blacklisted from Halfords as well now then? ;-(

Cheers, T i m

hardly ever go there anyway...no great loss
Old September 15th 20, 07:30 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/09/2020 18:09, alan_m wrote:
On 15/09/2020 17:30, T i m wrote:

...he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...

So you are blacklisted from Halfords as well now then? ;-(

Yep, they will refuse to spam to his email address every day.

good....I didn't want a long term relationship with them anyway....

Old September 15th 20, 07:44 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJU0...nel=ArseRaptor
Old September 16th 20, 08:29 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/09/2020 16:22, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy scans it I
stick my card on the machine....he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...he asks something else...I say no anyway .....I lift my
card off machine and go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T
PAID YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about asking
stupid questions the payment would have gone through ten seconds ago.......

If he didn't ask the stupid questions he would be sacked, i bet they
check with mystery shoppers...
.... so why take it out on some underpaid minion because some idiot in
control implements policies you don't like...

Dave
G4UGM
Old September 16th 20, 08:32 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/09/2020 16:22, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy scans it I
stick my card on the machine....he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...he asks something else...I say no anyway .....I lift my
card off machine and go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T
PAID YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about asking
stupid questions the payment would have gone through ten seconds ago.......

so instead of abusing the staff, and filling up UseNet why not send your
grumble in he-

https://www.halfords.com/customer-services/contact-us/

I am sure you can have hours of endless fun...

Dave
Old September 16th 20, 08:47 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/09/2020 07:32, David Wade wrote:
On 15/09/2020 16:22, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy scans it I
stick my card on the machine....he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...he asks something else...I say no anyway .....I lift my
card off machine and go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T
PAID YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about asking
stupid questions the payment would have gone through ten seconds
ago.......

so instead of abusing the staff, and filling up UseNet why not send your
grumble in he-

https://www.halfords.com/customer-services/contact-us/

I am sure you can have hours of endless fun...

Dave

wouldn't waste my time
Old September 16th 20, 08:50 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/09/2020 07:29, David Wade wrote:
On 15/09/2020 16:22, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy scans it I
stick my card on the machine....he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...he asks something else...I say no anyway .....I lift my
card off machine and go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T
PAID YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about asking
stupid questions the payment would have gone through ten seconds

If he didn't ask the stupid questions he would be sacked, i bet they
check with mystery shoppers...
... so why take it out on some underpaid minion because some idiot in
control implements policies you don't like...

Dave
G4UGM

because I don't like their policies ......and if another check out
person asks me if I have a stupid netctar card again I will
scream......why is it only Sainsbury that does that ? ....