Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Wade[_2_] David Wade[_2_] is offline

Default OT Halfords rant

On 15/09/2020 16:22, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy scans it I
stick my card on the machine....he asks do you have an email address
...I say no ...he asks something else...I say no anyway .....I lift my
card off machine and go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T
PAID YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about asking
stupid questions the payment would have gone through ten seconds ago.......

If he didn't ask the stupid questions he would be sacked, i bet they
check with mystery shoppers...
.... so why take it out on some underpaid minion because some idiot in
control implements policies you don't like...

Dave
G4UGM