Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cats

bert wrote:
In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
writes
harry wrote:
On Sunday, 21 May 2017 21:19:37 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The 30 year old, 20 stone, 7 foot tall, unemployable imbecile,
still living with his parents next door has got a new cat. The
other cats have all died :-)
He was telling me that he is very upset that his stinking cat will
only **** in the litter tray in his house and that it should ****
elsewhere. I asked him where. He said that he did not care.
I told him that my dog does not nip out and **** in his garden and
that if his stinking cat ****s in my garden I WILL kill it.
His mouth opened and closed several times, then he walked away.
Typical cowardly cat owner. He is also a poverty cyclist.

Cats are useful in the garden.
They catch mice and moles.

I have yet to see a mouse, its droppings or a mole in my garden.

Very clever, mice and moles. Almost invisible.

Mice poo everywhere, I would see the poo.
Moles dig holes, I would fall into such a hole.
Thank you for your input.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 May 2017 03:31:11 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 23 May 2017 04:55:20 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 23 May 2017 12:23:04 UTC+1, Mark wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2017 03:11:43 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 22 May 2017 17:47:33 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 22/05/2017 08:43, Brian Gaff wrote:

This is why using Lion Dung is supposed to work to deter them of
course.

A shotgun works better.

Really, you sit around for 24/7 waiting to shoot a cat.

I shoot them with a water pistol.

but you still wait around 24/7. Seems more than a full time job to be
haven't you anything better to do with yuor time ?
Most cats prefer hunting at night too.

I don't wait around 24/7. If I see a cat about to **** in my garden I
will shoot it with the water pistol. Maybe it will think twice before
using my garden again.

Why is even a single cat belonging to someone
else ****ting in your garden acceptable?

that's what they do it's like birds also ****ting in your garden.

No. Birds are wild, Cats are pets.

Cats adopt humans as staff and it;s difficult to train a cat, dogs need
friends
and will do what they can to please you whereas cats have a mind of
their
own and do what they want.

But, IMHO, if people have pets they should take responsibility for
them. If cats cannot be controlled, then people should not have them
for pets.

Why isnt that true of children and senile relos ?

Do children **** in your garden?

There might just be more important things than **** in gardens.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message news

Richard wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

On Tuesday, 23 May 2017 19:28:34 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
"alan_m" wrote in message ...

On 22/05/2017 17:44, Tim Streater wrote:

And rabbits and squirrels, in our case.

and most of the garden bird population.

What is a garden bird?

A bird that is likely to frequent yuor garden I'd assume.
you must have seen them in yuor garden, Dodos, pengiuns,
albatrosses, emus, ostriches, the sort of birds yuo'd expect in yuor
garden.

Birds don't frequent my garden, the cat would catch 'em. Living
adjacent to a nature reserve, I don't encourage birds by feeding them
anyway. Some neighbours do and then wonder why they get rats in the
garden.

Since the cats next door all died :-) we now get plenty of birds in our
garden.
We do not feed them and have never seen a rat. But we do not live on a
stinking council estate as you do.

If there is nothing for the birds to eat, they must come to laugh at your
plastic shrubbery. Poor deprived soul - a rat is like a large mouse. Given
the choice of having rats as my neighbours or you, I'd settle for the rats.
Again, you are incorrect with your assumption that I live on a council
estate.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 23 May 2017 18:53:44 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 23/05/2017 11:11, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 22 May 2017 17:47:33 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 22/05/2017 08:43, Brian Gaff wrote:

This is why using Lion Dung is supposed to work to deter them of
course.

A shotgun works better.

Really, you sit around for 24/7 waiting to shoot a cat.

You trap them first! No need to wait around as the traps can be
inspected weekly.

If yuo trap then they will sit and **** for much longer,

Dunno, cats are a bit fussy and may prefer not to ****
so close to where they have to be because of the cage.

also I think it's illegal to trap a pet in such a way.

Not here it isnt. In fact the council will lend you a
trap and you are free to take the cat to the pound
in it and return the trap with the cat in it.

Why is even a single cat belonging to someone
else ****ting in your garden acceptable?

that's what they do it's like birds also ****ting in your garden.

No, one is the action of wildlife the other is the result of an
anti-social pet owner.

No pet owners don't need to **** in someone elses garden.

Some of them do anyway when ****ed and
coming home from the pub and get caught short.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 23 May 2017 21:34:52 UTC+1, bert wrote:
In article , Mark
writes

wrote:

[...]

They're animals who have adopted their owners for their own selfish
purposes.
--
bert

So did dogs a few 100,000 years ago.

Nope, you've got that backwards. Its the humans that adopted
the dogs, just like they still do a bit with monkeys and birds.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

On Wed, 24 May 2017 07:48:01 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/05/2017 23:08, alan_m wrote:
On 23/05/2017 21:35, bert wrote:

Very clever, mice and moles. Almost invisible.

You would know if you had moles!

We had moles all over one of our lawns for about two years, we did
nothing and then they disappeared and haven't seen any mole hills
since.
Moles are constantly on the move.

Sometimes they dig all the way through the earth's crust.

A likely story...

Prove they don't.

No roasted moles visible.

Cats can be in one place one moment, then somewhere else the next, they're
like sand flies,

If you can't tell the difference between a cat and
a sand fly, you really need those new glasses BAD.

they're magic.

Must be why they need cat flaps.

How do you think volcanoes start?

That's the devil farting, stupid.

And lava flow is anal seepage?

Yep, too much curry.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 May 2017 07:39:28 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/05/2017 19:51, ARW wrote:
On 23/05/2017 19:44, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , ARW
wrote:

On 23/05/2017 19:01, alan_m wrote:
On 22/05/2017 17:44, Tim Streater wrote:

And rabbits and squirrels, in our case.

and most of the garden bird population.

Most of the garden bird population disappeared when people decided to
replace their hedges with fences. Along with the hedgehogs.

And you cannot blame cats for killing the hedgehog population.

No, but we can blame the bodgers though.

I've got hedgehogs. I left them some where to live.

We also have them, as does another neighbour across the road.

Are they called hedgehogs because they like hedges? I never actually
noticed the first 5 letters were the same. Never seen one in a hedge,
just sat in the middle of my lawn.

Hang on, you have fences.

They hang out under the shrubbery.

Hedgehogs don't hang out, they waddle around, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/05/2017 17:34, Richard wrote:
"soup" wrote in message ...

On 23/05/2017 19:22, Richard wrote:
.
Obviously cats fill a need in your sad little lives, but seriously,

^^^^^
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little pussies?

^^^^^^^
Tell me that was deliberate, please.

No, it was a typo. Whining little pussies.

No Richard - "cats" then "pussies".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 24 May 2017 15:36:34 +0100, Bod wrote:
On 24/05/2017 15:28, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 15:05:58 +0100, soup
wrote:
On 23/05/2017 19:22, Richard wrote:
Obviously cats fill a need in your sad little lives, but seriously,
^^^^^
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little pussies?
^^^^^^^
Tell me that was deliberate, please.
And "wine" isn't a verb ;-)

True, it's a drink ;-)

In my newsreader, the arrows point to "than"

Easy solution, get a proper newsreader.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"soup" wrote in message ...

On 23/05/2017 19:22, Richard wrote:
.
Obviously cats fill a need in your sad little lives, but seriously,
^^^^^
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little pussies?
^^^^^^^
Tell me that was deliberate, please.

No, it was a typo. Whining little pussies.

No Richard - "cats" then "pussies".

Yes, that was.
Your ^^^^^^s were in the wrong place! BTW, those look like several (not to
be confused with serval) cats hiding behind a wall - possibly pounder's,
taking a dump.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"soup" wrote in message ...

On 23/05/2017 19:22, Richard wrote:
.
Obviously cats fill a need in your sad little lives, but
seriously,
^^^^^
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little
pussies?
^^^^^^^
Tell me that was deliberate, please.

No, it was a typo. Whining little pussies.

No Richard - "cats" then "pussies".

Yes, that was.
Your ^^^^^^s were in the wrong place! BTW, those look like several
(not to be confused with serval) cats hiding behind a wall - possibly
pounder's, taking a dump.

Seems that mentioning me I have hurt you.
Are you gay?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"soup" wrote in message ...

On 23/05/2017 19:22, Richard wrote:
.
Obviously cats fill a need in your sad little lives, but
seriously,
^^^^^
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little
pussies?
^^^^^^^
Tell me that was deliberate, please.

No, it was a typo. Whining little pussies.

No Richard - "cats" then "pussies".

Yes, that was.
Your ^^^^^^s were in the wrong place! BTW, those look like several
(not to be confused with serval) cats hiding behind a wall - possibly
pounder's, taking a dump.

Seems that mentioning me I have hurt you.
Are you gay?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not that way inclined. Perhaps you could
persuade the missus to shove something up your arse since your neighbour
bailed on you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 24 May 2017 17:23:22 +0100, Mark
wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 17:01:22 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 16:49:00 +0100, Mark
wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 15:55:09 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 15:47:57 +0100, Bod wrote:
On 24/05/2017 15:35, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2017 15:28:54 +0100, Bod
wrote:
We also have them, as does another neighbour across the
road.

Are they called hedgehogs because they like hedges? I never
actually
noticed the first 5 letters were the same. Never seen
one in a
hedge,
just sat in the middle of my lawn.
Hang on, you have fences.
They hang out under the shrubbery.
Has it got a nice two level effect?
Yes and with an escalator.
I hope you give the hedgehogs adequate escalator training.
We send them on H & S courses.
Hedge and soil?
Hunting & Sex courses.
I'll go for the latter, as long as there's a practical exam ;-)
Well I'm not doing it if there isn't.
John Cleese did one once.
Did what, exactly?
A class.

When, where, how etc?

On television, by demonstration.

Why do you always go straight to the clitoris?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejaWq2TXRXE
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message

[...]

"A rat is like a large mouse"
Only a dole artist council estate ****** would come out with that one.

"Given the choice of having rats as my neighbours or you, I'd
settle for the rats"

And that says it all about you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message

[...]

You're the prick who said " have never seen a rat".
I was only trying to be helpful and educate you a little.

"Given the choice of having rats as my neighbours or you, I'd
settle for the rats"

And that says it all about you.

Yes. I have high standards.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"soup" wrote in message ...

[...]

That was very silly and very cheap. I'd like to think that you could do
better?
We all know that you are an outstanding pillock here. Why do you insist on
confirming this?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 23/05/2017 19:01, alan_m wrote:
On 22/05/2017 17:44, Tim Streater wrote:

And rabbits and squirrels, in our case.

and most of the garden bird population.

Most of the garden bird population disappeared when people decided to
replace their hedges with fences. Along with the hedgehogs.

And you cannot blame cats for killing the hedgehog population.

No, but we can blame the bodgers though.

I've got hedgehogs. I left them some where to live.

We also have them, as does another neighbour across the road.

Are they called hedgehogs because they like hedges? I never actually
noticed the first 5 letters were the same. Never seen one in a hedge,
just sat in the middle of my lawn.

Hang on, you have fences.

They hang out under the shrubbery.

Hedgehogs don't hang out, they waddle around, stupid.

Depends how well you train them.

--
A vulva is a Swedish car that's due for a cervix.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On 23/05/2017 19:22, Richard wrote:
Obviously cats fill a need in your sad little lives, but seriously,
^^^^^
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little pussies?
^^^^^^^
Tell me that was deliberate, please.
And "wine" isn't a verb ;-)
True, it's a drink ;-)

In my newsreader, the arrows point to "than"

Easy solution, get a proper newsreader.

No, you get a proper newsreader. Proportional fonts were invented in 1995.

--
Coffee (n.), the person upon whom one coughs.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

That's the one!

--
Hipatitis (n): Terminal coolness.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 23/05/2017 19:01, alan_m wrote:
On 22/05/2017 17:44, Tim Streater wrote:

And rabbits and squirrels, in our case.

and most of the garden bird population.

Most of the garden bird population disappeared when people decided
replace their hedges with fences. Along with the hedgehogs.

And you cannot blame cats for killing the hedgehog population.

No, but we can blame the bodgers though.

I've got hedgehogs. I left them some where to live.

We also have them, as does another neighbour across the road.

Are they called hedgehogs because they like hedges? I never actually
noticed the first 5 letters were the same. Never seen one in a hedge,
just sat in the middle of my lawn.

Hang on, you have fences.

They hang out under the shrubbery.

Hedgehogs don't hang out, they waddle around, stupid.

Depends how well you train them.

Nope,. they waddle because of the way they are built.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

No the dogs hung around humans for scraps of meat then they became domesticated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You're not a creationist are you?

--
"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." - Ronald Reagan

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Nope, they evolved that way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Wed, 24 May 2017 20:09:10 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

Not "built" then :-)

--
Lord of the undone flies - the island of reluctant but inevitable homosexuality.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Corse they are, built by evolution, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"soup" wrote in message ...

[...]

So that would be Pounder's disabled next door neighbour that bailed.

And no, that is not a joke but a fact[1]. It cannot be his other next
door neighbour as only 2 people live in that house and Pounder has
clearly stated that it's the next door neighbours where four people live.

Poisoning cats and scaring disabled people shows what sort of a man he is.

[1] **** easy research that I can back up if required. His next door
neighbours will soon receive a letter telling them that if Tiddles
unexpectedly dies then they should take it to the vet's for a toxicology
report and pass all the contents of this thread onto the police.

I know the police are a bit thick but even they would be able to work
out the culprit.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 23/05/17 19:22, Richard wrote:
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little pussies?

The mind boggles, sitting at the table outpouring a glass for a
familiar feline.

The cat could be also "focussing" on the wine instead of the antifreeze.
What a pillock this "Richard" really is.

How much do you poofreaders charge?

By the inch?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message

[...]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTFdjs_QGWc

(Landa's rat speech)

--
Cheers, Rob

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW aXXXwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

His next door
neighbours will soon receive a letter telling them that if Tiddles
unexpectedly dies then they should take it to the vet's for a toxicology
report and pass all the contents of this thread onto the police.

Niiice one

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Why wpuld a human go and befriend a wolf ?
What purpose would it have, it's not like you and sheep.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Why would a human go and befriend a wolf ?

Cos a wolf that gets fed by you is gomma protect the sheep, not eat them

What purpose would it have, it's not like you and sheep.

Wolves are hunters with a strong social instinct. That can be harnessed
to assist in human hunting.

The resuolts is dogs.

kind word alone.

Al Capone

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

They dont, but animals evolve in a way that the youngest
look cute for what should be obvious reasons and that does
see some humans find one whose mother has been killed
etc appealing and when that animal has the right genes,
it can make an appealing pet. That happened with all of
wolves, monkeys, birds etc etc etc and eventually dogs
ended up quite different to the wolves they started out as.

Even the dogs like alsatians that arent that far at all from
wolves genetically are very appealing when just weeks old.

What purpose would it have,

Got nothing to do with purpose, everything to do with
what appeals.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 26 May 2017 16:42:29 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Why would a human go and befriend a wolf ?

Cos a wolf that gets fed by you is gomma protect the sheep, not eat them

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/how-d...ns-tame-wolves

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, 26 May 2017 16:42:29 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Why would a human go and befriend a wolf ?

Cos a wolf that gets fed by you is gomma protect the sheep, not eat them

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/how-d...ns-tame-wolves

The second one is right and the proof is
that you can still tame some wolf cubs.

Same with monkeys and birds too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 30 May 2017 21:36:02 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, 26 May 2017 16:42:29 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Why would a human go and befriend a wolf ?

Cos a wolf that gets fed by you is gomma protect the sheep, not eat them

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/how-d...ns-tame-wolves

The second one is right and the proof is
that you can still tame some wolf cubs.

Same with monkeys and birds too.

Of course, if the first is true, then it doesn't prove that the second
cannot be true.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 12:36:15 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Friday, 26 May 2017 16:42:29 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Why would a human go and befriend a wolf ?

Cos a wolf that gets fed by you is gomma protect the sheep, not eat them

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/how-d...ns-tame-wolves

The second one is right and the proof is
that you can still tame some wolf cubs.

Same with monkeys and birds too.

I've heard even students can be trained.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

Why would a human go and befriend a wolf ?

Cos a wolf that gets fed by you is gomma protect the sheep, not eat
them

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/how-d...ns-tame-wolves

The second one is right and the proof is
that you can still tame some wolf cubs.

Same with monkeys and birds too.

I've heard even students can be trained.

But no one finds 2 year olds abandoned by their mother or with
a dead mother and has them as a pet in the first world anymore.

A few do get grabbed from the hospital when a day
or two old, but that isnt very common at all now.

Why is a cats head call a cats head? TheAndroid Metalworking 11 January 17th 06 09:42 AM
Alarm advice with cats in mind. Mortimer UK diy 73 January 19th 04 08:39 AM
OT-Cats Gunner Metalworking 29 December 29th 03 06:04 PM
Yet another use for cats---other than pushsicks Jim Mc Namara Woodworking 1 July 31st 03 10:25 PM
OT? Help with detering cats Adam UK diy 24 July 28th 03 02:16 PM