Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default OT Cats

Richard wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
news

Richard wrote:
"soup" wrote in message ...

On 24/05/2017 17:34, Richard wrote:
"soup" wrote in message ...

On 23/05/2017 19:22, Richard wrote:
.
Obviously cats fill a need in your sad little lives, but
seriously,
^^^^^
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little
pussies?
^^^^^^^
Tell me that was deliberate, please.

No, it was a typo. Whining little pussies.

No Richard - "cats" then "pussies".

Yes, that was.
Your ^^^^^^s were in the wrong place! BTW, those look like several
(not to be confused with serval) cats hiding behind a wall -
possibly pounder's, taking a dump.

Seems that mentioning me I have hurt you.
Are you gay?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not that way inclined. Perhaps you could
persuade the missus to shove something up your arse since your
neighbour bailed on you.

That was very silly and very cheap. I'd like to think that you could do
better?
We all know that you are an outstanding pillock here. Why do you insist on
confirming this?