Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default OT Cats

On 24/05/2017 21:24, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Richard wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
news

Richard wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

On Tuesday, 23 May 2017 19:28:34 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
"alan_m" wrote in message

On 22/05/2017 17:44, Tim Streater wrote:

And rabbits and squirrels, in our case.

and most of the garden bird population.

What is a garden bird?

A bird that is likely to frequent yuor garden I'd assume.
you must have seen them in yuor garden, Dodos, pengiuns,
albatrosses, emus, ostriches, the sort of birds yuo'd expect in
yuor garden.

Birds don't frequent my garden, the cat would catch 'em. Living
adjacent to a nature reserve, I don't encourage birds by feeding
them anyway. Some neighbours do and then wonder why they get rats
in the garden.

Since the cats next door all died :-) we now get plenty of birds in
our garden.
We do not feed them and have never seen a rat. But we do not live on
a stinking council estate as you do.

If there is nothing for the birds to eat, they must come to laugh at
your plastic shrubbery. Poor deprived soul - a rat is like a large
mouse. Given the choice of having rats as my neighbours or you, I'd
settle for the rats. Again, you are incorrect with your assumption
that I live on a council estate.

"A rat is like a large mouse"
Only a dole artist council estate ****** would come out with that one.

"Given the choice of having rats as my neighbours or you, I'd
settle for the rats"

And that says it all about you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTFdjs_QGWc

(Landa's rat speech)