Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default OT Cats

On 24/05/2017 21:19, Richard wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message news

Richard wrote:
"soup" wrote in message ...

On 24/05/2017 17:34, Richard wrote:
"soup" wrote in message ...

On 23/05/2017 19:22, Richard wrote:
.
Obviously cats fill a need in your sad little lives, but
seriously,
^^^^^
don't you have anything better to do than wine like little
pussies?

^^^^^^^ Tell me that was deliberate, please.

No, it was a typo. Whining little pussies.

No Richard - "cats" then "pussies".

Yes, that was.
Your ^^^^^^s were in the wrong place! BTW, those look like several
(not to be confused with serval) cats hiding behind a wall - possibly
pounder's, taking a dump.

Seems that mentioning me I have hurt you.
Are you gay?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not that way inclined. Perhaps you could
persuade the missus to shove something up your arse since your neighbour
bailed on you.

So that would be Pounder's disabled next door neighbour that bailed.

And no, that is not a joke but a fact[1]. It cannot be his other next
door neighbour as only 2 people live in that house and Pounder has
clearly stated that it's the next door neighbours where four people live.

Poisoning cats and scaring disabled people shows what sort of a man he is.

[1] **** easy research that I can back up if required. His next door
neighbours will soon receive a letter telling them that if Tiddles
unexpectedly dies then they should take it to the vet's for a toxicology
report and pass all the contents of this thread onto the police.

I know the police are a bit thick but even they would be able to work
out the culprit.

--
Adam