Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Cats

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 May 2017 10:52:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 May 2017 07:48:01 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/05/2017 23:08, alan_m wrote:
On 23/05/2017 21:35, bert wrote:

Very clever, mice and moles. Almost invisible.

You would know if you had moles!

We had moles all over one of our lawns for about two years, we did
nothing and then they disappeared and haven't seen any mole hills
since.
Moles are constantly on the move.

Sometimes they dig all the way through the earth's crust.

A likely story...

Prove they don't.

No roasted moles visible.

Cats can be in one place one moment, then somewhere else the next, they're
like sand flies,

If you can't tell the difference between a cat and
a sand fly, you really need those new glasses BAD.

they're magic.

Must be why they need cat flaps.

How do you think volcanoes start?

That's the devil farting, stupid.