Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY fun

On 23/10/2016 14:08, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 23 October 2016 10:39:48 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
On 23/10/2016 05:22, Simon Mason wrote:
Had lots of little jobs to do this week.

Jobs I had to pay for.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj4KejwXAAESfZF.jpg

New front subframe £2000, full valet and bodywork polish £80, DAB
radio fitting £175.

You spent over £2k on a car that's worth £1500 - if you are lucky?

You are a special kind of stupid.....

My car cost £24000 new, I got it for £13000 and it is worth £5000 today. Binning a car that cost £24000 for the sake of a £2000 part IS really stupid.

Once done it will last me another 10 years easy.

Why did a 9-YO car need a new subframe ?.

Something not quite right there. Maybe on a 15-YO
'modern' car perhaps, but it's not a 1966 austin
1100 is it ?.

Do you drive on salty roads or visit a chemical
factory every day ?. (Cars parked at BPs Barry site
every day used to dissolve after about 5 years, though
the warm, wet, coastal location didn't help).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2016 15:31, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 23 October 2016 14:46:07 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:

But they only sell for £2.5k-£3.5k retail.

Yes, but I do not know how they have been treated/driven/serviced so I am happy to spend money on mine

as it has a new clutch/tyres/water pump/power steering pump/alternator
and battery, plus FSH.

Well it is a Fiat after all :-).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 24 October 2016 14:56:14 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Ouch, sorry to hear that. It seems absurd to me that they don't know how to fix something that simple.

It is far from simple - most quacks won't have even heard of it and will send you on futile tests of your vestibular system and other such dead ends.

There is a cure in the USA now apparently.

http://www.mountsinai.org/about-us/n...-syndrome-mdds

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 24 October 2016 14:57:16 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

In the end, I was overpaid by £9000 as they should have halved my pay after 6 months, but cocked it up and I ended up retiring on my 56 birthday anyway.

Wow, they never tried to correct such a large cockup?

No - I think they were scared that I might go to the press and say that BP overworked me and I tried to take my life as a result, so they just let it go.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 24 October 2016 15:43:27 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:

My car cost £24000 new, I got it for £13000 and it is worth £5000 today. Binning a car that cost £24000 for the sake of a £2000 part IS really stupid.

Once done it will last me another 10 years easy.

Why did a 9-YO car need a new subframe ?.

Bad paint job.

"One issue we've come across with the 159 is corrosion. The paint applied at the factory is poor and some 159s are now failing the MOT due to excessive corrosion in the front subframe."

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/com...a-romeo-brera/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 10:37:11 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Sunday, 23 October 2016 17:32:23 UTC+1, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:22:05 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

New jobs - track down the surgeon who saved my leg to thank him, rail trip to Manchester for 58 b/day, reply to NCP when threatening letter arrives, trip to Penzance, pop concert in Dortmund, cycling club dinner, BP old boys dinner, new dentures, hair cut and vele vele andere.

Fascinating: you're obviously really quite well off.

I hope you've never published your home address in newsgroups - having given
the dates your house will be empty whilst on holiday.

Feel free to pop around - here are the dates in 2019.
Please wipe your feet though as we have just had the lounge floor polished.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqdnedYXgAAQaRN.jpg

That beautiful looking cat looks like it is just about to nip over and
scratch the newly polished floor. It would be the first thing my cat
would think of doing.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:03:06 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, 24 October 2016 14:56:14 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Ouch, sorry to hear that. It seems absurd to me that they don't know how to fix something that simple.

It is far from simple - most quacks won't have even heard of it and will send you on futile tests of your vestibular system and other such dead ends.

There is a cure in the USA now apparently.

http://www.mountsinai.org/about-us/n...-syndrome-mdds

At least you got a name for yours....

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the **** happened.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 00:40:37 -0700 (PDT), fred
wrote:

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 6:39:45 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 23 October 2016 17:34:52 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

Sounds like Triggers broom:-)

And when in Krakow do visit the Wieliczcka salt mines and/or Oswiecim.

We drove to Krakow again last year and went to Oswiecim on the way to Wroclaw which we prefer to Krakow as it is less full of tourists and just as beautiful.

The only tourists being obnoxious in Krakow were our fellow countrymen. Literally rolling around drunk, fighting and collapsing in alcoholic stupors in the street. Real ambassadors

That's why I am going to have my stag do in Glasgow. When in Rome..

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 21:40:42 +0100, Vir Campestris
wrote:

On 23/10/2016 17:34, ARW wrote:
And when in Krakow do visit the Wieliczcka salt mines and/or Oswiecim.

Huh? We just did.

They really rush you through Wieliczcka - until you get to the shops...

It's 10 years since I was there. I suppose things change.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:01:15 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Some here take a dim view of me.

Really? Name one.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Some here take a dim view of me.

Really? Name one.

ARW.
Who is a council estate scumbag. Thus, you mean nothing and are worthless.

Would you me to tell you how to turn of your stupid advertisement for the
****e AV that you using?
I can help you here Adam. All you have to do is ask. I am aware that you are
too stupid to do it for yourself.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

Ouch, sorry to hear that. It seems absurd to me that
they don't know how to fix something that simple.

It is far from simple - most quacks won't have even heard of it and will
send you on futile tests of your vestibular system and other such dead
ends.

There is a cure in the USA now apparently.

http://www.mountsinai.org/about-us/n...-syndrome-mdds

Interestingly very suitable for DIYing for yourself too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Some here take a dim view of me.

Really? Name one.

ARW.
Who is a council estate scumbag. Thus, you mean nothing and are worthless.

Would you me to tell you how to turn of your stupid advertisement for the
****e AV that you using?
I can help you here Adam. All you have to do is ask. I am aware that you are
too stupid to do it for yourself.

ROTFPMSL!

---

What do you call an Amish man with his arm up a horse's ass?
A mechanic.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

Some here take a dim view of me.

Really? Name one.

ARW.
Who is a council estate scumbag. Thus, you mean nothing and are worthless.

Would you me to tell you how to turn of your stupid advertisement for the
****e AV that you using?
I can help you here Adam. All you have to do is ask. I am aware that you are
too stupid to do it for yourself.

Remind me - how many nipples does a male canine have?

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Some here take a dim view of me.

Really? Name one.

ARW.
Who is a council estate scumbag. Thus, you mean nothing and are worthless.

Would you me to tell you how to turn of your stupid advertisement for the
****e AV that you using?
I can help you here Adam. All you have to do is ask. I am aware that you are
too stupid to do it for yourself.

Remind me - how many nipples does a male canine have?

I am interested as to what Pounder's knowledge of bitches has to do with this this conversation.

--
You can get a lot of STDs from loo seats,
but only if you sit down before the last guy's got up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 24 October 2016 21:59:50 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqdnedYXgAAQaRN.jpg

That pic is so badly 'shopped, I've submitted it to

http://www.photoshopdisasters.com/

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 08:51:52 UTC+1, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqdnedYXgAAQaRN.jpg

That pic is so badly 'shopped, I've submitted it to

http://www.photoshopdisasters.com/

You mean I spent all day filling in the reflective words on the front tyre from the flash?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 09:13:10 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

Always prefer to drive up the road to Hull - Rotterdam ferry, have a nice meal on board, a bath and a good night's sleep and be in Bavaria at 1700 the next day. Then we can drive around all of Europe at our leisure and see things plane dwellers never do.

Southampton - NYC - Southampton is just a continuation of that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

Always prefer to drive up the road to Hull - Rotterdam ferry, have
a nice meal on board, a bath and a good night's sleep and be in
Bavaria at 1700 the next day. Then we can drive around all of
Europe at our leisure and see things plane dwellers never do.

Makes no sense to use the ferry when you got such an
obscene result the last time. Makes a lot more sense to
use the chunnel if you prefer to use your car in europe.

Southampton - NYC - Southampton is just a continuation of that.

Only if you are actually stupid enough to take your car with you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 09:56:03 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

Makes no sense to use the ferry when you got such an
obscene result the last time. Makes a lot more sense to
use the chunnel if you prefer to use your car in europe.

Holiday in 2019 will be 100% trains.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvZEd6iWEAAVB04.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/2016 09:13, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

I don't think he has any wings ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes no sense to use the ferry when you got such an
obscene result the last time. Makes a lot more sense to
use the chunnel if you prefer to use your car in europe.

Holiday in 2019 will be 100% trains.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvZEd6iWEAAVB04.jpg

Sure, but that is long after you took one hell of a risk taking
the ferry again after it gave you such an obscene result.

Too slow for me compared with the plane.

I did use it the once but that was because a couple of kids
were paying for it and it wasnt reasonable to make them
pay 10 times as much for the plane because they changed
their mind at the last minute when I was helping them to move
with them not being confident to drive their car one way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On 25/10/2016 09:13, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

I don't think he has any wings ;-)

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/2016 10:15, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 25/10/2016 09:13, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

I don't think he has any wings ;-)

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Yeh, some people will do anything to get some attention ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/16 10:33, Bod wrote:
yeh, some people will do anything to get some attention ;-)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ROFLMAO.

--
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.

Dennis Miller

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bod" wrote in message
On 25/10/2016 09:13, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

I don't think he has any wings ;-)

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Yeh, some people will do anything to get some attention ;-)

Yeah, not exactly the most effective way of killing yourself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 18:41:44 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP and thought he could, and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

I have a load of cyanide, Mercury and acids here to kill an army, but chose the bridge as it is a known killer - the truck was an added bonus.

Pesky NHS scum saved me though and my leg which got MRSA in hospital and even the head surgeon was convinced they would have to amputatate it to save my life.

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off - it took 18 months before I could walk again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/2016 19:21, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 18:41:44 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP and thought he could, and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

I have a load of cyanide, Mercury and acids here to kill an army, but chose the bridge as it is a known killer - the truck was an added bonus.

Pesky NHS scum saved me though and my leg which got MRSA in hospital and even the head surgeon was convinced they would have to amputatate it to save my life.

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off - it took 18 months before I could walk again.

Could you still play the trumpet?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:21:51 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 18:41:44 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP and thought he could, and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

I have a load of cyanide, Mercury and acids here to kill an army, but chose the bridge as it is a known killer - the truck was an added bonus.

I would have used the drugs. In the correct dose (and I assume you know what that is) it's 100% sure to kill you.

Pesky NHS scum saved me though and my leg which got MRSA in hospital and even the head surgeon was convinced they would have to amputatate it to save my life.

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off - it took 18 months before I could walk again.

You now have a fake leg?

--
Always talk to your wife while you're making love -- if there's a phone handy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:49:50 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 25/10/2016 19:21, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 18:41:44 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP and thought he could, and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

I have a load of cyanide, Mercury and acids here to kill an army, but chose the bridge as it is a known killer - the truck was an added bonus.

Pesky NHS scum saved me though and my leg which got MRSA in hospital and even the head surgeon was convinced they would have to amputatate it to save my life.

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off - it took 18 months before I could walk again.

Could you still play the trumpet?

Is that a euphemism?

--
What's the difference between spit and swallow?
Forty pounds of pressure on the back of her head.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 19:49:51 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
On 25/10/2016 19:21, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 18:41:44 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP and thought he could, and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

I have a load of cyanide, Mercury and acids here to kill an army, but chose the bridge as it is a known killer - the truck was an added bonus.

Pesky NHS scum saved me though and my leg which got MRSA in hospital and even the head surgeon was convinced they would have to amputatate it to save my life.

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off - it took 18 months before I could walk again.

Could you still play the trumpet?

Riding a bike again is my next goal - might slip out at 0500 tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS2j8j7DgjM

Woolly took his own life as well.

http://www.bjharvest.co.uk/woolly.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 20:03:00 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off - it took 18 months before I could walk again.

You now have a fake leg?

Nope - they got rid of all the infected tissue with suction and after a month on an antibiotic drip the leg was saved.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

Some here take a dim view of me.

Really? Name one.

ARW.
Who is a council estate scumbag. Thus, you mean nothing and are worthless.

Would you me to tell you how to turn of your stupid advertisement for the
****e AV that you using?
I can help you here Adam. All you have to do is ask. I am aware that you are
too stupid to do it for yourself.

Remind me - how many nipples does a male canine have?

I am interested as to what Pounder's knowledge of bitches has to do with this this conversation.

A male canine is not a bitch.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP and thought he
could, and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

I have a load of cyanide, Mercury and acids here to kill an army, but
chose the bridge as it is a known killer - the truck was an added
bonus.

Pesky NHS scum saved me though and my leg which got MRSA in hospital
and even the head surgeon was convinced they would have to amputatate
it to save my life.

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it
off - it took 18 months before I could walk again.

Could you still play the trumpet?

Riding a bike again is my next goal - might slip out at 0500 tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS2j8j7DgjM

Woolly took his own life as well.

Yeah, its actually the leading cause of death in that age group now.

http://www.bjharvest.co.uk/woolly.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/16 19:49, Bod wrote:
On 25/10/2016 19:21, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 18:41:44 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP and thought he
could, and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

I have a load of cyanide, Mercury and acids here to kill an army, but
chose the bridge as it is a known killer - the truck was an added bonus.

Pesky NHS scum saved me though and my leg which got MRSA in hospital
and even the head surgeon was convinced they would have to amputatate
it to save my life.

I had to sign on the dotted line to give them permission to saw it off
- it took 18 months before I could walk again.

Could you still play the trumpet?

He could play blow football with his bottom

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:15:05 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 25/10/2016 09:13, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

I don't think he has any wings ;-)

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Maybe he'd swallowed some nasty chemicals from BP

He appears to be more into swallowing pints of his own home brew.

and thought he could,

More likely to have made his own.

and that's why he got away with the extra pay.

More likely they wanted to get rid of him.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news

"Bod" wrote in message
On 25/10/2016 09:13, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

It was a one off event and as we don't fly, we had no choice.

Why dont you fly ?

I don't think he has any wings ;-)

He presumably noticed that when he jumped off the
bridge and got run over by a ****ing great truck.

Yeh, some people will do anything to get some attention ;-)

Yeah, not exactly the most effective way of killing yourself.

He's a cyclist.

Not anymore.

Cyclists think motor vehicles are always fatal.

Must be why they ride around on the roads with motor vehicles on them.