Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY fun

Simon Mason wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I had no MdDS at all any more and have been on 4 ferry trips
since and it has never come back. We have booked a cruise to
Russia next year as I am not afraid of it returning agai

Why did you risk it instead of flying with such
a bad result the first time you experienced it ?

Ouch, sorry to hear that. It seems absurd to me that
they don't know how to fix something that simple.

It is far from simple - most quacks won't have even heard of it and will
send you on futile tests of your vestibular system and other such dead
ends.

There is a cure in the USA now apparently.

http://www.mountsinai.org/about-us/n...-syndrome-mdds

Interestingly very suitable for DIYing for yourself too.