Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default DIY fun

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 00:40:37 -0700 (PDT), fred
wrote:

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 6:39:45 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 23 October 2016 17:34:52 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

Sounds like Triggers broom:-)

And when in Krakow do visit the Wieliczcka salt mines and/or Oswiecim.

We drove to Krakow again last year and went to Oswiecim on the way to Wroclaw which we prefer to Krakow as it is less full of tourists and just as beautiful.

The only tourists being obnoxious in Krakow were our fellow countrymen. Literally rolling around drunk, fighting and collapsing in alcoholic stupors in the street. Real ambassadors

That's why I am going to have my stag do in Glasgow. When in Rome..

---