Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default DIY fun

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 10:37:11 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Sunday, 23 October 2016 17:32:23 UTC+1, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:22:05 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

New jobs - track down the surgeon who saved my leg to thank him, rail trip to Manchester for 58 b/day, reply to NCP when threatening letter arrives, trip to Penzance, pop concert in Dortmund, cycling club dinner, BP old boys dinner, new dentures, hair cut and vele vele andere.

Fascinating: you're obviously really quite well off.

I hope you've never published your home address in newsgroups - having given
the dates your house will be empty whilst on holiday.

Feel free to pop around - here are the dates in 2019.
Please wipe your feet though as we have just had the lounge floor polished.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqdnedYXgAAQaRN.jpg

That beautiful looking cat looks like it is just about to nip over and
scratch the newly polished floor. It would be the first thing my cat
would think of doing.

---