Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY fun

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Makes no sense to use the ferry when you got such an
obscene result the last time. Makes a lot more sense to
use the chunnel if you prefer to use your car in europe.

Holiday in 2019 will be 100% trains.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvZEd6iWEAAVB04.jpg

Sure, but that is long after you took one hell of a risk taking
the ferry again after it gave you such an obscene result.

Too slow for me compared with the plane.

I did use it the once but that was because a couple of kids
were paying for it and it wasnt reasonable to make them
pay 10 times as much for the plane because they changed
their mind at the last minute when I was helping them to move
with them not being confident to drive their car one way.