Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Well OT - The apprentice has feally f****d it up this time

His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

The daft sod.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/16 19:13, ARW wrote:
His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

The daft sod.

Well at least he's working, unlike a lot of them !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...

His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

The daft sod.

15? Hmm.

How old is the apprentice?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 18 February 2016 19:13:18 UTC, ARW wrote:
His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

Has he only just discovered this?

Was she his girlfriend 28 weeks ago?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Sam Plusnet" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

The daft sod.

15? Hmm.

How old is the apprentice?

16.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

How old is the apprentice?

16.

That's his life over, then. All for want of a johnny. He may have
screwed her but he's the one that's gonna get ****ed.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

er.co.uk escribió:

How old is the apprentice?

16.

That's his life over, then. All for want of a johnny. He may have
screwed her but he's the one that's gonna get ****ed.

They tend to be somewhat lenient when it comes to rape when the girl is
willing and the boy is 16.

The CSA are a different matter.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:47:53 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Thursday, 18 February 2016 19:13:18 UTC, ARW wrote:
His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

Has he only just discovered this?

Was she his girlfriend 28 weeks ago?

Owain

Even if she was, he should get a DNA test done on the quiet. There's a
lot of monkey business going on these days (always has been if the truth
be known).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo m,
dennis@home.? escribió:

They tend to be somewhat lenient when it comes to rape when the girl is
willing and the boy is 16.

I didn't mean that, but the CSA etc. (as you say below) and having to
help pay for the kid until s/he reaches 18 (it is still 18?)

Feel sorry for the girl, because she now has far fewer options in life
than she otherwise would have had.

The CSA are a different matter.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 22:05:16 +0000, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Feel sorry for the girl, because she now has far fewer options in life
than she otherwise would have had.

Or she may have more, young single mum, right at the top of the
housing list (once she's old enough or before if parents throw her
out), goodly amount of benefits...

The CSA are a different matter.

But a 16 year old apprentice gets £3.30/hour. Nominal 9-5 not paid
for lunch £115.50 week (less NI?) he's not in a position to
contribute much at all.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/2016 22:47, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 22:05:16 +0000, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Feel sorry for the girl, because she now has far fewer options in life
than she otherwise would have had.

Or she may have more, young single mum, right at the top of the
housing list (once she's old enough or before if parents throw her
out), goodly amount of benefits...

The CSA are a different matter.

But a 16 year old apprentice gets £3.30/hour. Nominal 9-5 not paid
for lunch £115.50 week (less NI?) he's not in a position to
contribute much at all.

They will take that into account and only take about 1/3 for now.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/16 20:33, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

How old is the apprentice?

16.

That's his life over, then. All for want of a johnny. He may have
screwed her but he's the one that's gonna get ****ed.

Nah. You don't know how this works. She gets free social housing, and he
moves in for a bit, gets fed up and buggers off, and she gets another
man to ****, has another baby, and by the time she's 25 she's living off
her back with 5 illegitimate kids all by different men in a 6 bedroom
mansion, all paid for by the taxpayer.

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/02/16 22:05, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Feel sorry for the girl, because she now has far fewer options in life
than she otherwise would have had.

Dont, she now has a guaranteed house and income for life, as an
'unmarried mother'

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo o.uk,
Dave Liquorice escribió:

Or she may have more, young single mum, right at the top of the
housing list (once she's old enough or before if parents throw her
out), goodly amount of benefits...

I /was/ trying not to be cynical

The CSA are a different matter.

But a 16 year old apprentice gets £3.30/hour. Nominal 9-5 not paid
for lunch £115.50 week (less NI?) he's not in a position to
contribute much at all.

So ultimately the taxpayer will pick up the tab for little Johnny not
using a johnny.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , The Natural Philosopher
escribió:

Nah. You don't know how this works. She gets free social housing, and he
moves in for a bit, gets fed up and buggers off, and she gets another
man to ****, has another baby, and by the time she's 25 she's living off
her back with 5 illegitimate kids all by different men in a 6 bedroom
mansion, all paid for by the taxpayer.

Such cynicism, such negativity, such truth.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Surely they should know about human reproduction at that age?

It unfortunately, at least on paper seems he will now hae a criminal record
then.
My feeling on this is that rather than anykind of penal (haha) penelty, the
pair of them should have to go out wearing a banner saying how stupid they
have been for a few months, but there you are.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"ARW" wrote in message
His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

The daft sod.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian-Gaff wrote

Surely they should know about human reproduction at that age?

Corse they do, but they don’t necessarily want to avoid having a brat.

It unfortunately, at least on paper seems he will now hae a criminal
record then.

He doesn’t have a criminal record until he has been
convicted and he wont necessarily be convicted anyway.

My feeling on this is that rather than anykind of penal (haha) penelty,
the pair of them should have to go out wearing a banner saying how stupid
they have been for a few months, but there you are.

You haven't established that either of them are stupid.

ARW wrote

His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

The daft sod.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2016 08:48:48 -0000, "Brian-Gaff"
wrote:

Surely they should know about human reproduction at that age?

It unfortunately, at least on paper seems he will now hae a criminal record

Don't you actually have to be convicted to get a criminal record?

The law has long recognised that there are fringe cases where one of
the protagonists ,usually the male is just beyond the age of consent
themselves and doesn't make too much fuss if the partner was willing
especially if that partner is also close to the age of consent.

The term young mans licence comes to mind but this may not be an
official term ,just something I heard many many years ago when a
mates younger brother was caught in a compromising position with a 15
year old girl in a bus shelter of all places.
No pregancy in that case , A bus load of passengers gawping must have
interupted things before completion so to speak.

If the apprentice had got a 13 year old pregnant or he was 17 or older
then it may be regarded more seriously.

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 18 February 2016 21:59:38 UTC, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:47:53 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Thursday, 18 February 2016 19:13:18 UTC, ARW wrote:
His 15 year old girlfriend is 28 weeks pregnant.

Has he only just discovered this?

Was she his girlfriend 28 weeks ago?

Owain

Even if she was, he should get a DNA test done on the quiet. There's a
lot of monkey business going on these days (always has been if the truth
be known).

Are you implying that as this apprentice isn;t very got at DIY that he might not have done this himself either ? ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 19 February 2016 10:00:45 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
Are you implying that as this apprentice isn;t very got at DIY
that he might not have done this himself either ? ;-)

If the girlfriend was better at DIY she wouldn't have got a man in.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/02/16 11:34, Tim Streater wrote:

The Natural Philosopher scribbled

er.co.uk escribió:

How old is the apprentice?

16.

That's his life over, then. All for want of a johnny. He may have
screwed her but he's the one that's gonna get ****ed.

Nah. You don't know how this works. She gets free social housing, and
he moves in for a bit, gets fed up and buggers off, and she gets
another man to ****, has another baby, and by the time she's 25 she's
living off her back with 5 illegitimate kids all by different men in
a 6 bedroom mansion, all paid for by the taxpayer.

What a sad old **** you are. It's often the case that ****s with
extreme views have a lot to hide. I'd not be the slightest surprised
to discover that you are from a long line of *******s or the product
of an arrangement with the milkman to pay off debts.

Wow, so this picture that TNP paints is pure invention and never
actually happens? Gosh, thanks for pointing that out.

Jonno lives in cloud cuckooo land.

I used to be a college with a guy who was a raving communist, and then a
junkie.

He had a 'working class' girlfriend. He married her or at least they
lived together some years.

I ran into her - gosh - must of been 15-20 years later, she was hanging
out with another student half her age. I asked her what had happened to
her husband:

"****ing fine communist, he was when he got a flat, anna mortgage, and a
tv, and a fridge, never seen anything so bourgeois in yer whole life,
while he is writing revolutionary crap. And I gotta kid dinni?"

"So what are you doing now?"

"Well a kid gets you on the housing list. He taught me that much, so I
gotta flat here now of me own and he can go **** isself"

"Why did you ever get involved with him and have a baby?"

"Wot else woz I gonna do then? That was all there was on offer".

When the OP recites his tales of the anus of society, I can assure him
that I for one believe every last word. In a varied life I have met such
people socially and through work, and every thing he says rings true.

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/02/2016 08:48, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Surely they should know about human reproduction at that age?

It unfortunately, at least on paper seems he will now hae a criminal record
then.
My feeling on this is that rather than anykind of penal (haha) penelty, the
pair of them should have to go out wearing a banner saying how stupid they
have been for a few months, but there you are.

Perhaps they are stupid, but we are much more stupid than they are.
Within weeks she will get a council flat paid for and furnished by us +
a nice little weekly handout, etc, all at our expense, and essentially,
for ever.

Just think what you had to do and how old you were before you got the
keys to your first house/flat. I was 28...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

er.co.uk escribió:

How old is the apprentice?

16.

That's his life over, then. All for want of a johnny. He may have
screwed her but he's the one that's gonna get ****ed.

Nah. You don't know how this works. She gets free social housing, and he
moves in for a bit, gets fed up and buggers off, and she gets another
man to ****, has another baby, and by the time she's 25 she's living off
her back with 5 illegitimate kids all by different men in a 6 bedroom
mansion, all paid for by the taxpayer.

Yes - and the state provides a nanny and unlimited help with child care.
To allow the mother to go on all those cruises etc. Which the state also
pays for.

--
*Few women admit their age; fewer men act it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jonno wrote:
Nah. You don't know how this works. She gets free social housing, and he
moves in for a bit, gets fed up and buggers off, and she gets another
man to ****, has another baby, and by the time she's 25 she's living off
her back with 5 illegitimate kids all by different men in a 6 bedroom
mansion, all paid for by the taxpayer.

What a sad old **** you are. It's often the case that ****s with
extreme views have a lot to hide. I'd not be the slightest surprised to
discover that you are from a long line of *******s or the product of an
arrangement with the milkman to pay off debts.

I was more wondering if he ever had kids of his own. Given he appears to
think of them as a ticket to state handouts for no work.

Or, more likely, left it all to his poor wife.

--
*Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/02/2016 13:13, JoeJoe wrote:
On 19/02/2016 08:48, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Surely they should know about human reproduction at that age?

It unfortunately, at least on paper seems he will now hae a criminal
record
then.
My feeling on this is that rather than anykind of penal (haha)
penelty, the
pair of them should have to go out wearing a banner saying how stupid
they
have been for a few months, but there you are.

Perhaps they are stupid, but we are much more stupid than they are.
Within weeks she will get a council flat paid for and furnished by us +
a nice little weekly handout, etc, all at our expense, and essentially,
for ever.

Where on earth do you get this 'council flat paid for' idea? And the
rest of it, come to that?

Just think what you had to do and how old you were before you got the
keys to your first house/flat. I was 28...

Really.

--
Cheers, Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

.

Just think what you had to do and how old you were before you got the
keys to your first house/flat. I was 28...

Moi? 43..

What a total ****ing failure you are.

:-)

--
Cheers, Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/02/16 14:22, RJH wrote:
On 19/02/2016 13:42, Jonno wrote:
The Natural Philosopher scribbled

.

Just think what you had to do and how old you were before you got the
keys to your first house/flat. I was 28...

Moi? 43..

What a total ****ing failure you are.

:-)

WEll if never hving been in overall debt at anytime in my life is being
a failure, so be it.

private property.

Karl Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/02/2016 13:13, JoeJoe wrote:

Just think what you had to do and how old you were before you got the
keys to your first house/flat. I was 28...

Owned, or rented? First shared house I was in when I was 18, first
nonshared (assuming gf doesn't count as shared) when I was 25, first
owned 27. There was three years of university/parents in between.

What did I have to do for all of those? Nothing apart from earn enough
to pay the rent/mortgage. The move from shared to non-shared was largely
a matter of personal circumstances, move from rented to owned when I had
a stable enough job.

All of them were nicer than what many people get offered for social
housing, both in terms of quality of house and location. I wouldn't have
wanted the "free" housing you appear to be so jealous of.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2016 14:22:03 +0000, RJH wrote:

[...]

A 16 year old "lone parent" with one child will get, per week,

£57.90 income support
£63.94 Child Tax Credit ( £53.46 for each additional child)
£20.70 Child Benefit (£13.70 for each additional child)

and rent paid. If parent and/or child is disabled, they'll get more.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

WEll if never hving been in overall debt at anytime in my life is being
a failure, so be it.

Most people understand that it is often appropriate to take on debt to
be a success. That's what investment is all about.

I had debt when I bought this house. Taking that debt on has paid off
handsomely - ie it's cost me less to maintain the debt than the
alternatives would have cost.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
RJH wrote:
[...]

Itcertinly used to be the case. In the 1980s we had a bright, but lazy
secretary in our office. Sh decided to "go back home & have a baby - then
they will have to give me a flat." She was bright enought to have
researched the matter.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Clive George wrote:

WEll if never hving been in overall debt at anytime in my life is being
a failure, so be it.

Most people understand that it is often appropriate to take on debt to
be a success. That's what investment is all about.

I had debt when I bought this house. Taking that debt on has paid off
handsomely - ie it's cost me less to maintain the debt than the
alternatives would have cost.

On the other hand, taking on debt to buy a house (mortgage) is considered
"normal". In the 38 years since I bought this house the value has increase
about 20x. The big debt I took on is tiny by modern standards.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
RJH wrote:
Perhaps they are stupid, but we are much more stupid than they are.
Within weeks she will get a council flat paid for and furnished by us +
a nice little weekly handout, etc, all at our expense, and essentially,
for ever.

Where on earth do you get this 'council flat paid for' idea? And the
rest of it, come to that?

In the minds of these Mail readers, there are unlimited council flats just
waiting for single mothers and immigrants. And they get so much money in
benefits that they can live a life of ease.

And no evidence to the contrary will change their beliefs.

--
*Honk if you love peace and quiet*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 19 February 2016 14:22:02 UTC, RJH wrote:
[...]

Those with children do get housed as a priority when it comes to housing needs, doesnt mean you'll get a mansion but at least they won't let you sleep on the streets. As I've said there's a reason pubs and other places are geting turned into hotlees and/or B&Bs..

But we all know there's no homeless in the UK , just people that can't afford the homes, my old schools been knocked down and now flats starting at £350k for a 1 bed in Leyton overlooking the eastway...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John J Armstrong wrote:
A 16 year old "lone parent" with one child will get, per week,

£57.90 income support
£63.94 Child Tax Credit ( £53.46 for each additional child)
£20.70 Child Benefit (£13.70 for each additional child)

To put that in perspective, rather less than an OAP couple. Perhaps you
think them well off too?

--
*Always drink upstream from the herd *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Clive George wrote:

WEll if never hving been in overall debt at anytime in my life is being
a failure, so be it.

Most people understand that it is often appropriate to take on debt to
be a success. That's what investment is all about.

I had debt when I bought this house. Taking that debt on has paid off
handsomely - ie it's cost me less to maintain the debt than the
alternatives would have cost.

If he's never been in debt in his life, means he's never had a mortgage.
So likely money from mummy and daddy etc. Explains a great deal.

--
*That's it! I‘m calling grandma!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
er.co.uk escribió:

How old is the apprentice?

16.

That's his life over, then. All for want of a johnny. He may have
screwed her but he's the one that's gonna get ****ed.

Nah. You don't know how this works. She gets free social housing, and he
moves in for a bit, gets fed up and buggers off, and she gets another
man to ****, has another baby, and by the time she's 25 she's living off
her back with 5 illegitimate kids all by different men in a 6 bedroom
mansion, all paid for by the taxpayer.

Yes - and the state provides a nanny and unlimited help with child care.
To allow the mother to go on all those cruises etc. Which the state also
pays for.

Many a true word spoken in jest.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
John J Armstrong wrote:
A 16 year old "lone parent" with one child will get, per week,

£57.90 income support
£63.94 Child Tax Credit ( £53.46 for each additional child)
£20.70 Child Benefit (£13.70 for each additional child)

To put that in perspective, rather less than an OAP couple. Perhaps you
think them well off too?

peple can't help getting old - they can avoid becoming pregnant.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Apprentice at it again ARW UK diy 135 February 15th 16 11:06 AM
OT And the apprentice once said ARW UK diy 32 August 23rd 15 06:53 PM
Record time for a new apprentice getting a bollocking ARW UK diy 6 December 17th 13 07:30 PM
New Apprentice ARW UK diy 4 October 25th 12 08:54 AM
That's one less apprentice ARWadsworth UK diy 61 June 25th 12 09:44 PM