Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Well OT - The apprentice has feally f****d it up this time

On Friday, 19 February 2016 14:22:02 UTC, RJH wrote:
On 19/02/2016 13:13, JoeJoe wrote:
On 19/02/2016 08:48, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Surely they should know about human reproduction at that age?

It unfortunately, at least on paper seems he will now hae a criminal
record
then.
My feeling on this is that rather than anykind of penal (haha)
penelty, the
pair of them should have to go out wearing a banner saying how stupid
they
have been for a few months, but there you are.

Perhaps they are stupid, but we are much more stupid than they are.
Within weeks she will get a council flat paid for and furnished by us +
a nice little weekly handout, etc, all at our expense, and essentially,
for ever.

Where on earth do you get this 'council flat paid for' idea? And the
rest of it, come to that?

Those with children do get housed as a priority when it comes to housing needs, doesnt mean you'll get a mansion but at least they won't let you sleep on the streets. As I've said there's a reason pubs and other places are geting turned into hotlees and/or B&Bs..

But we all know there's no homeless in the UK , just people that can't afford the homes, my old schools been knocked down and now flats starting at £350k for a 1 bed in Leyton overlooking the eastway...